Kinematics, Calculus, and other higher maths

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by pound_sterling, May 22, 2006.

1. nbates

nbates

I've NEVER seen a trading day that didn't have plenty of instruments on some form of cyclic trend where profit could be made.

Of course, knowing in hindsight what they were and that it happened doesn't get much.

#41     May 26, 2006
  2. Me too, lets collaborate and right a small little pamphlet for everyone so no one will lose money in their personal investments any longer.

#42     May 26, 2006
  3. Let's market it on the infomercials for 4 easy payments of 29.95 :D

#43     May 26, 2006
  4. On your charts maybe!

#44     May 26, 2006
  5. toc

toc

'On your charts maybe!'

Trying to sell your 'holy grail' con artist snake oil system again Proffy?

Why don't you start a real time journal of your trades on ET. You were hammered out of ET few months ago and had wowed to not come back..............starving already?

#45     May 26, 2006
  6. toc

toc

'I've NEVER seen a trading day that didn't have plenty of instruments on some form of cyclic trend where profit could be made.'

If your money is tied up in one ro few instruments then 1Million trendy securities around the world would do you no 'financial good'. Day trading only? C'mon man, folks cannot predict a trend in one security and you are locking on several of them.....top gun! Systems are there to preditc trends, but real money is where the lahasa apsos and yorkies play around in dozens......to give your stressed trading mind some real laughs.

#46     May 26, 2006
  7. toc

toc

'Don't say this too often here on ET though, the will hang you out to dry.'

Telling from your own exprience.....few months ago Proffy!

Hehehehehehe! Glad you remember the flogging! When it comes to snake oil salemen, ET is Saudi Arabia's ChopChop square, where they flogg criminals and even chop some heads.

#47     May 26, 2006
  8. How can a system predict a trend - it can't - nothing can predict the future in chaos (Regardless of how many chaos theroies there are). It can only respond.

It's like talking to me 5yrs ago - 'GRRRRRRRRR, I can predict the markets and make a kabillion dollars because I know I can predict them because I'm sooooooooper smart' :D

#48     May 26, 2006
  9. No website and no vendor here.

Chart shot your 15-20% trend theory though. Pictures are worth 1,000 words. Charts are worth 10,000 words.

Nice to see your mind hasn't opened up since last we bantered. As far as a journal, sorry, I trade for a living and being harassed in a hostle closed minded environment isn't my idea of a productive use of my time but you rock on dreaming of becoming a successful trader someday.

#49     May 27, 2006
  10. And it's nice to see the all the money you're paying the shink is being wasted. You need a girlfriend.

#50     May 27, 2006