Kindergarten brawl

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, May 31, 2013.

1. http://www.csmonitor.com/The-Cultur...Graduation-turns-into-riot-over-spilled-punch

So a bunch of people got into a riot because some kindergarteners spilled some punch.

I thought...what kind of people riot over their kindergarteners spilling punch. So I did a little digging. The article said it happened at Michael R. White Elementary school in OH. So I went to greatschools.com to see the results. 467 students and a 13 to 1 student/teacher ratio which is REALLY good.

Next up, I see the school is rated 1 out of 10 which is the WORST possible rating a school could get. Really? How can a school be that bad with students getting such individualized attention?

Next thing I see and it clicks. Race. Out of 467 students, 462 were black. 5 were white.

So there you have it. Now you know why there was a riot. One of the white graduating kindergarteners MUST have spilled punch near one of the black kids which set everyone off because obviously the white kindergartener is racist and meant to spill his punch near a black kid as if to say "I'm better than you"

2. Michael R. White Elementary school

That tells you all you need to know because white people don't have to names themselves white,washington jefferson,or lincoln to make themselves feel more important.

3. Ricter

Ricter

Perhaps prayer to your god will help.

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Good observation. My ex-Wife was born and raised in the shit hole called Cleveland. My ex father-in-law used to call me "two gun" when we visited there. Lol

I wouldn't live in that shit hole for ANY reason.

Btw, did you see how the "parents" in cuffs were dressed? Those kids haven't got a chance. On a bright note, they did get their obama.:(

5. LEAPup

LEAPup

6. pspr

pspr

I read that story earlier today on another site and it didn't have any pictures except of a cop car. But the first thing I thought was that these must be black people to get all upset and have a brawl over some spilled milk. Sure enough.

When are black people going to grow up and be adults? They act like the animals of society.

7. LEAPup

LEAPup

My half-black girlfriend is out of town with her Son. I e-mailed her the clip, and she said "look at the one in cuffs with her mouth running. She's a ******." And yes, it's like a complete ZOO with "these people." Nothing more than animals who need locked in cages so others can be free from harm, and having shit and banana peals flung at them. But again, "dey gots their obama." Now they're EMPOWERED even more. God help America.:mad: