Kim Snider

Discussion in 'Options' started by l3randonf, Aug 12, 2010.

1. #11     Aug 13, 2010
  2. olias

olias

#12     Aug 13, 2010
  3. you can always trust someone who owns a dog!:p

#13     Aug 13, 2010
  4. tango29

tango29

Brandon, if this is you, I am disappointed. I used to think you were on the up and up in passing along helpful information, but this is the usual trading scam material. That would really be a sad commentary for me on my judgement of people.
    To all out there, don't waste your money on this scam crap. Most info is available here, or in books that are readily available for cheap. Trading is a business, contrary to what some duche posted, and it requires time and effort as well as study. If you don't have the desire to work, then don't cry when you give away money to some scam pile of crap.

#14     Aug 13, 2010
  5. Agree. And to think we all thought he was dead thanks to forexforex himself.......:D

Mods please behave accordingly.

#15     Aug 13, 2010
  6. Google the guy. He has become the spam king with his new forex trading robot. Take a look. Google the guy and see the new robot.

#16     Aug 13, 2010
  7. Did Brandon die? How do you know? Someone must have bought or stolen the rights to his name to pump this crap. It's quite possible.

#17     Aug 13, 2010
  8. Yeah, he died....but miraculously he came back from the dead. It all happened here a couple of years back. I thought he was going to rename himself Jesus, but it looks like he likes the name Randolf now...:D

#18     Aug 13, 2010
  9. spindr0

spindr0

I wonder if being held accountable has anything to do with their disclaimer:

Snider Advisors makes no representation that the information and opinions expressed are accurate, complete or current. The opinions expressed should not be construed as financial, legal, tax, or other advice and are provided for informational purposes only. All investments involve risk, including possible loss of principal. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

ROFLMAO

#19     Aug 13, 2010
  10. Everyones a hedge fund manager now with 90 plus million under management. No winder the sec is ramping up regulations.

#20     Aug 13, 2010