Kim Kadasharian

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GordonTheGekko, Nov 2, 2011.

1. GordonTheGekko

GordonTheGekko Guest

What's the difference between her and the homeless guy who can't trade for shit...

Talk about modern day royalty. And we're all created equal? Or not?

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

genitalia mostly

NOT

3. r-in

r-in

From what I have seen, admittedly very little, they are cows who work their asses off to stay somewhat reasonably in shape. Ultimately I am more concerned with why anyone gives a shit, and the fact that obviously too many do, as these losers make a fortune off this stupidity.
    She is avergae at best looks wise, and I dread to see her or her moron family without makeup, as it probably would scare most people into cardiac arrest.
    I railed the wife last night after she made a comment on how sad this is. Really, sad? it's all about the money, who the hell cares, and why? You want to see a head explode, I told her to make an announcement we are getting divorced and see how many millions we could make. She didn't get the sarcasm, and I spent a few hours digging out of a hole.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are Kim's tits even real?

5. Max E.

Max E.

I dont know for sure, but her ass sure is... :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah, real...big!

7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Modern day royalty, but relatively self-made. Granted, she is rich and had connections. But she created a brand (even though it's all fluff) that generates 65MM/year. Arguably she produces more for the economy than any trader who generates the same pnl. For society's values however, a successful ambulance chaser or a tv evangelist is higher on the list.

8. JamesL

JamesL

yeah, white guy she married never had a chance.

9. They real to me.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Shouldn't she be required to wear a "Wide Load" sign in this photo?

#10     Nov 2, 2011