Kim Jung Un

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Mar 8, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

So, did I when I was in high school. And, probably, so did most here who had any initiative.

I doubt morons like you and AK did anything but take money from your parents and the government.

#31     Mar 8, 2013
  2. I wasn't talking about high school. Ryan was washing dishes and campaigning to be Vice President at the same time.

#32     Mar 8, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

You mean like Obama was hanging curtains and campaigning to be President at the same time? LOL

#33     Mar 8, 2013
  4. Obama was smoking weed while campaigning for president. He admitted he quit smoking during the campaign.

#34     Mar 8, 2013
  5. So where is Obama now and where is Ryan now ?

#35     Mar 8, 2013
  6. I wonder if Kim Jung calls the shots in N. Korea for real? His dad was a psychopath con artist bullying monster, that doesn't run in families exactly, so he's really just a son of a psychopath and nothing at all like his father. We should do a bombing run on the little son of a bitch and tell him to stfu..

#36     Mar 8, 2013
  7. Mav88

Mav88

as usual subtle logic evades you guys. It isn't about who won, which is just a statement of how far this place has slid.

Obama was handed Columbia, Harvard, Harvard law, and a professorship because of the color of his skin. If he had elevated to the real level of his accomplishments, the pothead would still be washing dishes.

He is not a genius, he is not scholar, he isn't an intellectual, he's a black guy good at talking on liberal script. That's all that democratic voters want. He's an empty symbol, others around him do all the work as they are eager to elevate a black man.

#37     Mar 8, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Yawn. Even if all this were true, he's still smarter than you.

#38     Mar 8, 2013
  9. Mav88

Mav88

by what measure? yours? LOL

#39     Mar 8, 2013
  10. Ricter

Ricter

It will never come to a public test, Obama's visibility and importance are vastly beyond yours. So who cares what measure? It's apparent to any honest person here, the only people listening to you, who is the sharper knife. And I'm not saying I'm smarter than Obama, either.

#40     Mar 8, 2013