Kim Jung Un

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general.

This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership.

He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon.

So he is made the "Beloved Leader" Of North Korea .

------------------------

I'm sorry.

I just remembered that we did the same thing.

We took an arrogant community organizer, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief.

A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him "Beloved Leader" of the United States

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Barack Jung Un?

3. And all it took was a promise of "free ice cream".

A LARGE proportion of the US population is GREEDY AND IGNORANT!
    And unfortunately, the rest of us have to pay for it.

:( :mad:

4. I guess Business International Corporation, Constitutional Law Professor at one of the top 5 law schools in the country, Attorney,State Senator,and Us Senator aren't real jobs :confused:

5. Unlike N Korea you're free to leave if you don't like it here :)

6. Mav88

Mav88

Most were handed to him by AA, the equivalent of a rich daddy.

All you have to do is have some black blood, be half as competant as your best white and asian peers, and the liberals will elevate you to genius.

7. Never found him intelligent. To be honest, he seems a bit....spastic.

8. If thats the case he has accomplished a lot for a person lacking intelligence.

9. I'd like to see him elected on his prosecution rate. How many bad guys has he locked up? Fer chisssakes his own AG has openly said his office can't prosecute the bad guys (a la bankers).

Actually, he's a damn good defense lawyer (if he had his liscense). Since just about everyone in hs inner circle has or has had legal issues.

Kudo's to knowing his way around the constitution.

10. Doesn't seem to CARE about the Constitution... "I'm the president.. I can do ANY FARKIN' THING I WANT.. and that's JUST WHAT I'M GOING TO DO... I DARE ANYBODY TO TRY TO STOP ME".

Isn't that how it has been going?

#10     Mar 8, 2013