Killer Trading Movie

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PokerFXTrader, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Zzoom

Zzoom

LMAO

+12,000,000

#21     Mar 9, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Wow, not one of you has written a review yet of the film. I saw it. It was pretty good. A little messy with too many things going on at once. Abbie Cornish was adorable in the film. A lot of plot holes didn't get filled. I don't think it quite got up to a "thriller"' but entertaining none the less.

#22     Mar 20, 2011
  3. rdg

rdg

Agreed. I saw it last night and I liked it. I don't know if I'll remember it a year from now but it fit the bill in terms of zoning out for a few hours.

#23     Mar 20, 2011
  4. Thanks !!!!!

Didn't get a chance yet but I will go tomorrow now for sure.

Too bad it's not a classic but at least I won't wast $20 lol

#24     Mar 20, 2011
  5. just saw it. can't get too hung up on reality as with any movie. i liked it...and not giving anything away, he was not the only user.

#25     Mar 20, 2011
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

Loved the trailer. Will go and watch it next weekend.

Thanks for briniging it up.

#26     Mar 20, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Bradley Cooper joins one of those 5k down prop shops and makes a killing! All you ET'ers have hope! NZT baby!

#27     Mar 20, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

9. saw it today what a shitty movie, battle LA was so much better!

#29     Mar 21, 2011
  10. Saw it Friday; thumbs up. Sort of like the matrix meets 21 (alternatively, PI in color with a big budget).
    Anyone catch the opening with the fractal patterns fading into cities and neural structures; pretty cool.

The relationship between Deniro and Cooper reminded me of Gecko and Bud Fox (on brain steroids). Sure it was fantasy, but definitely entertaining. Deniro's long time advisor was mocking him for using patterns; he responded something to the effect of herds create patterns that aren't readily visible, but they turned 23k into a few million in a few days:D Also, the ending was quite satisfying.

#30     Mar 21, 2011