Killer Tornadoes, and nobody mentions it?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by acronym, May 1, 2011.

1. Very sorry to hear about this, I was glued to the tv for a couple hours learning about the extent of the damage....what an absolute nightmare :(

#11     May 1, 2011
  2. Whats that got to do with tornadoes?
    --------------------------------------

lol.

By the way. North Carolina around Raleigh was also hit by tornadoes and at least 3 children were killed just south of me near Buffalo Road. Meanwhile, we aren't even included on the disaster map. North Carolina was ignored completely.

#12     May 1, 2011
  3. Damn, dude.

Why would it make me feel any better? I was just surprised nobody mentioned it, given the caring community of chit chat.

Throw in the fact I'm an aviation enthusiast, and your building one of the craziest home-builds I've ever seen, and the fact that I actually give a shit, care somewhat, what happens to people outside of my immediate vicinity, I thought it was relevant to ask.

#13     May 2, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

:) I didn't mean it the way it came out. We're all just too busy arguing shit while Rome burns I guess.

#14     May 2, 2011
  5. Interestingly, no one here has yet even bothered to make the climate change connection, which clearly outlines much more volatile and extreme weather conditions and temperature variances against a backdrop of steadily rising aggregate global temperature.

#15     May 2, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe you'll get some tornadoes in Canada.

#16     May 2, 2011