Kill the Ground Zero Mosque TV Ad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Petsamo, Jul 15, 2010.

1. A mosque at ground zero is a perfect setup for total collapse of what little muslim acceptance exists in the USA.

#11     Jul 16, 2010
  2. why have a center of superstition at all? why not a center of scientific inquiry?

isnt it about time that we as a nation throw off the shackles of primitive superstition and enter the scientific world?

Justin Brown: An Atheist believes that a hospital should be built instead of a church. An Atheist believes that deed must be done instead of a prayer said. An Atheist strives for involvement in life and not escape into death. He wants disease conquered, poverty vanished.

#12     Jul 16, 2010
  3. cstfx

cstfx

We already have that - it's called the Smithsonian.

#13     Jul 16, 2010
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Nice beliefs atheists (supposedly) have there, but the reality is that Christians actually DO those things, all over the world. I'm not saying their belief is right or wrong, or even that their charitable activities are right or wrong, but they do in fact do these things. And I'm not saying that atheists don't do them either, but Christians work and pray. More coordinated I guess.

#14     Jul 16, 2010
  5. Who cares what an atheist believes, since a very strident one here advocates his non-belief is "not a belief".:D

#15     Jul 16, 2010
  6. =================
    Yes, & I see your point,T- journal.

And as you probably noted from your read of history;
    President Thomas Jefferson never bombed those who he considered ''infidels'' I will take your word for it, he gave away his copy of Quran....:D

#16     Jul 16, 2010