Kicking & Ignore

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by David I, Sep 26, 2002.

1. that's "WHOOP ASS" :)

#11     Sep 26, 2002
  2. ha ha ha

#12     Sep 26, 2002
  3. Any chance of a "Kudos" button to go with that "Kicks" button?? Some posters, postings, and threads deserve positive feedback too. I'd even bet that some of the more interesting and valuable posters on ET will get both "Kicks" and "Kudos." So, I hope we can balance the positive and negative.

Cheers,
    Traden4Alpha

#13     Sep 26, 2002
  4. My speculation of who will get the most bad Karma.

1. Aphie... he's going to get most feedbacks good or bad. Bad for being annoying. Good for being funny.

2. Don Bright... Just for having too much posts in here. It's about time you took some time off.

3. Commisso... Newbies attack!!!!

4. ME.... People just hate Gann traders.

5. Baron.... harassment???

6. Pabst... for starting the "I hate Aphie" I think Aphie is going to make a macro to constantly give bad reviews about Pabst.

7. Gekko... All the Buddha traders attack.

#14     Sep 26, 2002
  5. hey thanks gann! guess i must in your GOOD books then! :) hmm, what a weird feeling....

#15     Sep 27, 2002
  6. I just stumbled onto this thread. Is this where I go when like today, I let a profit turn into a loss? I want to be kicked. REALLY HARD!

#16     Sep 27, 2002
  7. Baron,

I also suggest you sell little voo-doo dolls with tiny leather jackets on them and a cap with "aphie" written on it. This should be a nice compliment to the shirts, coffee mugs, backpacks, mousepads and other accessories that will be available eventually through Elite Trader.

ET's Whipping Child

#17     Sep 27, 2002
  8. 1. Don Bright
    2. chasinfla
    3. def
    4. metooxx
    5. rtharp
    6. nitro
    7. darkhorse
    8. Magna
    9. rs7
    10. Babak
    11. Gordon Gekko
    12. candletrader
    13. Seanote
    14. ArchAngel
    15. daniel_m

All of you are in my kick list. I'll take you out of the list when I have more posts than you.

#18     Sep 27, 2002
  9. Jeeeez Gann, Commisso at #3 huh :cool:

#19     Oct 1, 2002
  10. Uh-oh . . . it's the "Me! Me! Me!" generation again.

#20     Oct 5, 2002