Kicked Out Of Buffet Restaurant

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JayS, May 5, 2006.

1. As a matter of fact I did not make any assumptions about the family's political affiliation. My comment was about resident right-wingers who immediately attacked the restaurant. Actually they smeared all chinese restaurants en masse while they did not have a bad word to say about the lady and her little brats.

#21     May 6, 2006
  2. I have plenty of cash... you need to bum a few bucks?

#22     May 6, 2006
  3. Oh I'm certain the kids are pigs. The story attests to that factoid. ( you obliviously disagree?)

Dershem said she was shocked by the scolding and complained to management.
    Now doesn't that sorta tell ya a little more about the 'classiness' of the adult in this story?
    She was SHOCKED at the accusation of the waste??? That certainly ain't yo upper crust honkey-fied b!tch. This queen termite is common gutter gunk.

Now as for if they be White Trash - well Wendy Dershem don't read as too hispanic, negro or oriental heritage to me. You make the call as best you can. What do you come up with? American Indian?

Okay - UNCLE!! Come to think of it - she and the societal bugs she mothered could be black as duck sauce but married to a lilly white-ass male figure.

Gee - I plead corrected on the second count! Guilty of assumptions by way of deductions.

FWIWorth - I actually am woven in mostly conservative cloth - BTW.

#23     May 6, 2006
  4. i bit off topic, but getting back to the whole credit card issue. I feel people SHOULD have their credit card #'s stolen for going into a coffee shop and paying for an 89 cent cup of coffee with a credit card.

WTF is up with the credit cardification going on where people feel compelled to buy a big mac on credit?

Am I the only person who is really irritated by this? Go to the effing ATM machine and get some petty cash u effing noseljockeys!

News flash, buying a twinkie and a big gulp IS NOT considered a major purchase. SHeesh!!

#24     May 6, 2006
  5. I believe it's a convenience issue. Carrying around 1 card rather than continually running to the bank... it's not as fun as it used to be. People don't want to be mugged with a wallet full of cash either.

#25     May 6, 2006
  6. Best for purchase tracking and budgeting too.
    That persistent leetle leak in the bank account will show up on the CC statement as - must be your habitual spending habit sweetie- not mine! (End of marital argumentive discussion and daily double frap-a-crap-a-chinos.)

My spousal unit actually charged $1.25 at the grocery store- that - was a record low IMO.

#26     May 6, 2006
  7. I guess I understand your point. There has been a whole credit paradigm shift in the last 5 years or so.

Folks, remember when we would only whip out the credit card for things like plane tickets, or jewelry or other luxury items? {sigh}

It is so ingrained in our culture now that people don't bat an eye over a $4 credit charge.

#27     May 6, 2006
  8. I believe the big goal is to push US toward a cashless society.
    Get the thingy implanted into your body/booty so you wave a 'whatever' over the speed-pass receiver at the pump.
    This will make for some interesting hold ups! (literally)
    Especially when the restaurant wants you to pay double for the waste you created from the buffet. :eek:
    Nudge is probably closer to the truth nowadays.

#28     May 6, 2006
  9. It is Chinese culture and culinary practice to hang poor dead ducks by their feet in the open air ( not in refrigeration mind you) for tenderization - I think. Decaying does produce a more tender muscle.

At least that is why the "Wing Fat" restaurant was closed in St. Pete.
    ( um you could see the little buggers hanging from the big stainless steel cook covers from one angle while standing at the pick up counter.)
    No I personally never ordered the duck entrees and would pass em up on the buffet line.
    Hummm, sorta could give ya new perspective on the Moo Goo Gai Pan?

#29     May 6, 2006
  10. I apologized to you for having our CC # stolen. I am now apologizing in advance in case I get mugged... as I now know thanks to you and dddooo (hey, that rhymes) it will be my family's fault.
    WOW, I didn't realize being a victim of a stolen card # would bring out such anger in ZZZ and dddooo towards me. I'm really sorry, guys. :(

#30     May 6, 2006