Kicked Out Of Buffet Restaurant

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JayS, May 5, 2006.

1. jem

jem

besides the fact a real conservative agrees with the fact we should not waste resources. Whether it be clean water or Chinese food.

#11     May 6, 2006
  2. And what exactly did his CC have to do with this thread about redneck pigs wasting food and abusing their privileges whenever they have a chance?

What's that got to do with civil rights? Is Lucas starting a redneck civil rights movement?

#12     May 6, 2006
  3. "Like the family above, , we will think twice ..."
    Gee jzlucas, Where are you coming from making this statement?
    Are you really sympathic to the way this family was treated?:eek:
    You got younguns?

What's that got to do with civil rights?
    Is this intended to be a serious question?

#13     May 6, 2006
  4. Of course. Why? What does this story about a restaurant kicking out abusive customers regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or ethnicity have to do with civil rights?

#14     May 6, 2006
  5. Leave it to dddooo to start a flame war concerning someone having their credit card ripped off. No one is looking for an argument here. Again, you are wrong. I'm not a redneck, Im from a big inner city up north, my daughter isn't a slob or a spoiled brat. She's in advanced classes (as I was) and is the top reader in her class. Her manners are 1000 times better than yours... (I know, that's not saying much considering your continual cheap shot posts). Your stereotyping is once again 100% WRONG. Im not attacking chinese restaurants. I simply stated that's where our credit card # was stolen and we won't be returning there. Im so sorry that offends you. Please accept my apology. Your quickly moving up the ranks in ET troll-o-meter, Sir.

#15     May 6, 2006
  6. Who gives a shit, the thread was not about you, your Mrs or your credit card, it was not about chinese restaurants either. The thread was about people abusing "all you can eat" places and your response clearly showed that you were sympathetic to this kind of attitude and behavior. Stating that you're also not going back to a chinese restaurant albeit for a different reason is nothing short of a tacit approval of what that family in Iowa did.

#16     May 6, 2006
  7. Geez dddooo... what anger. My deepest sincere apologies that having our credit card stolen offended you to the degree that it did. For some reason, the people involved in the scam didn't offend you, as it was MY family it happened to. Nice.
    Well, Im getting hungry, we're headed to Texas Roadhouse. Hopefully my family eating at such a place doesn't offend you as much as having our CC stolen. Good day.

#17     May 6, 2006
  8. If you choose to continue to go to a place that rips you off... fine. My brain tells me to do otherwise. My apologies to you as well. I shall do my best to NOT have our CC stolen so you and dddooo don't yell at me anymore.

#18     May 6, 2006
  9. jem

jem

Besides I thought we were talking about dairy queen.

#19     May 6, 2006
  10. Isn't it amazing how Jag and doo jump to the conclusion that this woman and her children are "redneck" and "white trash pigs," when they know nothing about them other than they waste food at Chinese restaurants?

It's just as likely that they voted for Kerry, adore Cindy Sheehan, listen to Air America day in and out, and were splurging at the Chinese restaurant with their welfare check.

Assumptions with no evidence - Jag and dddooo must work for the NY Times or CBS...

#20     May 6, 2006