KGTrader4 Real Money

Discussion in 'Journals' started by KGTrader4, Apr 19, 2022.

1. KGTrader4

KGTrader4

Im not using a screener yet. I subscribe to a trader that tweets out his thoughts and ideas throughout the day, and puts out a market video nightly. I'm also on FinTwit.

I know i'm not doing this right, need to work on it, so far i have been disciplined about one thing...keeping my losses small. So i'm good. I'll figure it out. Part of it is I'm lazy, i should be spending more time working on process, making notes, keeping a journal instead of screwing around on my IPad on the couch while i have CNBC running as background noise (which i mostly dont even listen to.

I'll get there eventually. For now, need to slow down.

#51     May 19, 2022
  2. KGTrader4

KGTrader4

#52     May 19, 2022
  3. KGTrader4

KGTrader4

sold 1/2 of MRK position @ 94.61. Moved stop on balance up to $92.00

#53     May 23, 2022
    deaddog likes this.
  4. easymon1

easymon1

zzzyj.png

#54     May 23, 2022
  5. KGTrader4

KGTrader4

Yeah I know. All time highs. I’m managing risk. In a different market environment, I’d handle it differently

if we get an orderly pullback on the stock, I might buy back the 100 I sold

#55     May 23, 2022
  6. easymon1

easymon1

What? I aint secondguessing your trades. You are an artistic trader and that's something I know absolutely nothing about but am interested in.
    I just wanted to see some charts from your successful trades. "Any landing that you can walk away from is a successful landing." Flight school.
    If you have any old chart images showing your past successful trades they'd be interesting to see. Looks like you're doing fine to me. Maybe take a screenshot for your own files of charts that you look at before hitting the enter button. Over time a pattern will emerge? Improvement's happening.

#56     May 23, 2022
  7. KGTrader4

KGTrader4

No no I wasn’t thinking you were second guessing and in fact I appreciate the constructive feedback, I’m so new at this style. . I will look but IIRC since I started formalizing my trades, and keeping records which is only VERY recently, this is my first successful trade.

unless you count the SPY that I bought just before the close Friday and sold half hour ago. but that was more taking a flier and bottom fishing and less of a trade using process.

what do you mean by “artistic”

#57     May 23, 2022
  8. deaddog

deaddog

#58     May 23, 2022
    KGTrader4 likes this.
  9. KGTrader4

KGTrader4

Point well taken
    Thank you.

although I still think we are so washed out and due for a strong bounce

#59     May 23, 2022