Keystone Trading..... The Truth

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by WinItAll, Jan 30, 2010.

1. I trade at a staked shop in NYC, but I have come across traders from Keystone, and never heard anything bad, other than the deals presented weren't among the best available.

This tryk guy is full of sh!t, by his own admission.

#11     Mar 1, 2010
  2. So did you sign it up or still looking around?

Anyone's info is pretty easy to find these days.

#12     Mar 1, 2010
  3. by my own admission huh.
    maybe i replied to them and my signature had my phone number.
    sod off piker.

#13     Mar 1, 2010
  4. Right, that's logical. You make it a habit of replying to spam with your phone number. I think you failed Keystone's IQ test.

You're implying that Keystone sends spam. I am sure we'd all love to see a screencap of that spam email Oh yeah, I bet it was deleted, right after you sent your reply, lol.

I'll bet you $500 right now that you can't produce the dated Keystone email, or your reply.

You're too stupid to trade prop. Try panhandling.

#14     Mar 1, 2010
  5. no. i did not. no reason to. i'd rather train new traders one on one.

#15     Mar 1, 2010
  6. Ring, ring! You should answer that email. Still looking for that Keystone email? Bro, you there.........?

#16     Mar 1, 2010
  7. I do not know too much about Keystone but what I do know is like most low comm. Prop firms they are seeing about a 80-90% failur rate. On a positive note every trader needs to start somewhere, I started with a firm with a payout split was one of the 20% who made money built a track record then moved on to bigger and better things. People who got to these classes thinking they will find the key to making money are kidding themselves. If somebody did have the key don't you think they would charge a lot more the 5000. These firm who require you to take a course are great for newbies to build a track record but that is about it

#17     Mar 1, 2010
  8. trading is a zero sum game that eliminates 80% down to zero eventually, especially trolls like this stockpiker. i'm guessing he's at keystone still trying to get his first paycheck.

#18     Mar 1, 2010
  9. Where's the Keystone spam email you received? Post the screencap or the omission is proof of your douchebaggery.

#19     Mar 1, 2010
  10. lol.
    you crack me up.
    i must have crushed you last year when i was here last.
    keep them coming. you're making me laugh.

#20     Mar 1, 2010