Keystone Trading - SCAM or not?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by BoomBoom68, Jul 19, 2008.

1. I have been day trading for the last 8 years. I recently joined Keystone trading. I did not have to pay any deposit or training fee. Keystone takes exp. traders with track records. If you have a profitable track record for the last 6 months then they will take you.

The only thing was that they limited me to 300 shares in the beginning until they saw that I am profitable. Leverage or getting leverage is no problem with Keystone. But they will only give it to you if you prove that you can handle it.

Also, I have traded at all the big name firms. This is by far the best program for beginners. Trust me..you will lose alot more than 4K, if you decide to learn on your own. And reading some of these posts, some of you might lose that 4K in one day.

#51     Apr 21, 2009
  2. Of course. ET's about beginners for the most part.
    ET = BT (Beginning Traders)

#52     Apr 21, 2009
  3. I have been with Keystone now for 12 months. I will be leaving them soon. I have gotten tired of their strict risk parameters. It is frustrating since, I have the ability to trade anything I want, but since the risk/max loss is so tight, it is impossible to trade high beta stocks with size and be consistent. So you have to grind for years until they let you even trade 500K. I have been trading over $1M since 2003 until I got here, and they have me stuck on 200K.

Also to the new traders, they don't teach you the holy grail of trading. Even though they teach, they don't really teach you everything. They hold things back so that you feel like you need them. They don't teach specifics, they teach theory. That means you have to take the theory and come up with a plan for yourself.

I can teach their program now. Its that simple, if you know the secret piece of puzzle.

#53     Mar 8, 2010

4. stop this bullshit. How much they pay you to post these nonsense here?

Everyone knows Keystone is not a good firm and their training is worthless. so stop using elite trader for free advertising

#54     Mar 8, 2010

5. another spammer. so far 4 posts and now started free advertising about key stone

A message to keystone:

GET A LIFE. STOP USING ET FOR FREE ADVERTISMENTS. STOP HAVING YOUR GUYS TO POST FOR YOU HERE

NO ONE BELIEVES YOU

#55     Mar 8, 2010

6. Trust you !!! HA HA HA

I trust that all you doing is bullshitting

#56     Mar 8, 2010

7. Key stone:mad:

Go ahead send your guys here to advertise for you for free!

STOP USING ET FOR FREE ADVERTISING

I AM WATCHING YOU! AND I LET EVERY ONE KNOW YOUR FIRM SUCKS:D

#57     Mar 8, 2010
  8. @investigator7, why don't you finish reading all the posts I made before you post something ignorant. its so obvious you can't make any money trading with your slow comprehension and lazy methods. idiot.

#58     Mar 8, 2010
  9. Your post makes no sense. Why would you decide to trade 200K instead of $1M?

On top of that you stayed for a full year. Couldn't have been that bad if you stayed that long.

You have no credibility.

#59     Mar 9, 2010
  10. @ larryroberts, i could careless what you think. And your lack of judgement and intelligence makes it obvious why you are not successful.

Lets think before you write. With no money down, they would not give me 1M to trade initially. They offered me 100K to start with .002 per share/100% payout, with the promise of increasing my BP as time went by. (My previous deal was .03/75% payout) That was much better than I was getting so, I took their offer in hopes that they would increase my BP

If I put up the capital, I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE 1M. But why, when they offer it for free?

Like I said, their risk parameters were to tight. My style and their styles didn't match. That is why I am leaving.

#60     Mar 9, 2010