keystone trading group

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bonds, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Interesting. Are they sponsoring Series 7 candidates ? Have they posted this new policy to their website ?

#51     May 29, 2008
  2. I suggest you call them if you are really interested. They answer the phone and are very helpful. Will be a quicker way to get your answers than posting here.

#52     May 31, 2008
  3. The above posts regarding Velez Capital Managment are false. Some posts were made by a disgruntled former associate and based on no credence or proven claims. The post was made to explicitly discredit Velez Capital Management and specific executives of the firm. This and many other false statements are currently being used as evidence in a slander/defamation lawsuit against the offender.

#53     Sep 5, 2008
  4. EricP

EricP

truthshallset,

Would you mind answering the following question, posted earlier in this thread?

#54     Sep 5, 2008
  5. It's interesting that Jim doesn't mention at all his stint with that awful Barkley Trading outfit....and isn't Vision Trading a failed start-up of his ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2015
    #55     Sep 30, 2008
  6. IWT2008

IWT2008

I noticied a job post on monster.com for an equity trader position at keystone trading.

The ad listed their address in Boca Raton, Florida and it said they were having an open house September 30th and posted a link to follow to register.

After following the link I noticed an "upcoming events" page that listed the Boca Raton open house being October 14th and that the open house on September 30th was in New York City.

I them sent them a detailed email expressing my interest in their firm and wanted clarification on the date of the Boca Raton open house.

Their response was 1 short sentence.

"Open House in Boca is October 14th"

Thats it!

Not even an opening greeting or comments about my interest in trading with them.

One short sentence from a firm trying to recruit traders.

The email was not "signed" by anyone either.

A bad first impression and very unprofessional in my opinion.

#56     Oct 4, 2008
  7. What did you expect ?
    With the nearly 100,000 people being laid-off from Wallstreet, they're likely swamped with responses !

#57     Oct 4, 2008
  8. IWT2008

IWT2008

Well if that is the case a simple form letter thanking someone for their interest in trading with them wouldnt be a bad idea.

That way they could repsond to everyone with same level of professionalism.

Just because they NOW have more potential applicants is no excuse IMHO.

#58     Oct 4, 2008
  9. Agreed. They're small. Time for them to get more sophisticated in their marketing.

#59     Oct 4, 2008
  10. Tide31

Tide31

Anybody know if Hold guys still offer simiar deal they used to? For a guy putting up his own capital, registerd/licensed, 50+ to 1, .005/share. Thanks, haven't been back here in a while, good to see this site is still so active.

#60     Oct 4, 2008