Keynesian Magic and Wizardry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Which is precisely what the OP understood when he and I moved on.

Now, you do the same, and quit trying to win these trivial technical points. By the way, the other variables you just mentioned are also relationships, lol.

#71     Jun 13, 2012
  2. The truth, in regard to economic theory is, all theories work, until they don't. All end up failing. They fail as a result of another truth. Human beings are easily corrupted by power and money, among other things.

#72     Jun 13, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Relationships to one subset of data, not to two. There is a difference, even if you adamantly refuse to admit it, over and over.

You're a sad case, Ricter. And it is obvious to anyone reading this thread. I'll be sure and bookmark it so we can revisit it whenever you are unable to answer questions posed to you.

And for the second time, I am the OP.

#73     Jun 13, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

That will be the most productive thing you do this year, so carry on. ; )

#74     Jun 13, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Which will still be 100x more productive than anything you have probably accomplished throughout your inept lifetime. Especially before Google was invented.

#75     Jun 13, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Derivative, come up with your own material.

#76     Jun 13, 2012
  7. Interesting article. Whether anyone agrees with the criticisms of these economic policies or not, it valuable to consider this point:

Austrian wizards do not believe "the problem is the solution", no matter how many times it is repeated.

You can ignore the Austrian wizards part and apply it to anything in our government. You can take a step back from the economic policies and look at it this way: more pandering to special interests is not going to solve anything. But I think most American voting is based on the voters' specific interest and not on what they believe is best for the country.

#77     Jun 13, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#78     Jun 13, 2012
  9. Risk is explictly NOT MANAGED by engaging in tooth fairy economics by govt decree.

#79     Jun 13, 2012