Keyboard Shortcut

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by mokwit, Nov 18, 2012.

1. mokwit

mokwit

I really would like to know the keyboard shortcut that would allow me to locate the cursor in the data entry box of a program so I can enter a ticker in the data entry box of a chart program I have just alt tabbed to from another different chart program.

Just want to sit back with a [maybe wireless] keyboard watching the tape and pulling up a chart of anything that catches my interest (Cannot buy keyboard with integrated mouse substitute in Thailand, and keyboard would be easier

If anybody knows they could save me hours of reading through the MS shortcuts list or just as important prevent me spending time looking for something that does not exist.

2. You would need a custom shortcut as the trading application is not a Microsoft Operating System program therefore MSFT keyboard shortcuts will not work for whatever trading platform you use.

Logitech makes a "logitech dinovo edge" keyboard that may work for you (with integrated mouse).

If not you aren't going to be able to "sit back and relax" while you wait for trades.