KEY West//Florida Keys real estate market??

Discussion in 'Economics' started by gimp570, Aug 15, 2006.

1. gimp570

gimp570

There is nothing about Key West real estate..

#21     Jan 31, 2007
  2. gimp570

gimp570

#22     Jan 31, 2007
  3. blast19

blast19

Was down there last year and thought about buying a place becasue they seemed pretty cheap to me...surprisingly cheap.

Then I realized that when a hurricane comes I'd have to deal with it and it's not even close to being worth it.

I wouldn't trade there during hurricane season...you connection goes down and so does your account while you're stuck in a hellstorm. bad idea.

#23     Jan 31, 2007
  4. jim c

jim c

Go to the "keynoter" newspaper online and scroll down to the bottom left of the main page. there is a section called "Sunday". This section is mostly about real estate in the keys. The key west newspaper also has classified ads that have alot of real estate. good luck jim

#24     Jan 31, 2007
  5. gimp570

gimp570

Thanks for the info

#25     Feb 1, 2007
  6. gimp570

gimp570

Does anyone know what the real estate market is doing in the Florida Keys/Key West. I know that it has been crazy for a long time. Are prices falling,,down there like the rest of FL?? I would love to move down there. It seems like the perfect place to trade!! Any traders down there???

I am heading down to Key West this week ..i am gonna check out the realestate market....From what i have heard just like the rest of Florida....there are tons of houses for sale in the keys....

#26     Mar 21, 2007
  7. Isn't Keywest Fla. the haven for homosexuals?? Not that there is anything wrong with that:)

#27     Mar 21, 2007
  8. No problem finding a boyfriend down there. The flip side, if you're straight, is you won't have to compete with all those tanned buff guys for women.

#28     Mar 21, 2007
  9. gimp570

gimp570

I have noticed that real estate in the Florida Keys (as well as most of FL) has been coming down...big time....

If this continues I would love to buy a place down in the FL keys...its the perfect place to trade....

ISLAND time....

#29     Jul 30, 2007
  10. Quark

Quark

Mish posted several observations from a guy living in that area back in late 06 and early 07. Even then virtually everyone was still saying "RE only goes up!"

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com

Search the site using "FreeThinkerKW" as a keyword.

#30     Jul 30, 2007