Key West / Florida Keys... Any traders down there??

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by gimp570, Apr 5, 2004.

1. why do you care?

#41     Jul 24, 2008
  2. Surdo

Surdo

Nice attitude pendejo!
    The guy asked a simple question.

#42     Jul 24, 2008
  3. i trade out of islamorada about 6 months out of the year. i have comcast as main internet with phone dsl as backup. i have been surprised comcast was only down 15 minutes last year, and that was due to exposed wiring- they fixed this quickly.
    i have been trading full time for 9 years- i do not sit on a boat and place 2 trades a day, so i am pretty sensitive to internet issues.
    as far as the keys go- 95% of it is pretty trashy, but there are some amazing areas. please feel free to contact me if you have any specific questions.

#43     Jul 24, 2008
    profitlocker likes this.
  4. - "Igotworms!"
    - "I beg your pardon?" :D

#44     Jul 24, 2008
  5. Surdo

Surdo

How are the fish biting in Islamorada?

#45     Jul 24, 2008
  6. according to this article, the US will just tax you on all your assets as if you just sold them. Seems you could just convert everything to cash a year or two before you go. maybe they tax you on your total cash? At any rate, your annual income once out of the US does not seem like it would be taxed.

There was already a law on the books that states the US can tax you for ten years if the REASON you left was to avoid taxes. But they'd have to prove it. I read about a guy that got around that by moving to Canada, which has even higher taxes. the US didn't bat an eye, but the guy then moved to Hong Kong, and paid zero taxes as a Canadian domiciled out of Canada.

#46     Jul 24, 2008
  7. gimp570

gimp570

HI igotworms in your eyes what is the best place to live if planning on moving to the florida keys????

#47     Jul 25, 2008
  8. how would it matter what 'key' you choose.. it's the KEYS stupid

#48     Jul 25, 2008
  9. gimp570

gimp570

BRILLIANT!

#49     Jul 25, 2008
  10. LOL

#50     Jul 26, 2008