Key state PA. has 1/3 unclear voting status. Nov. elections tangled in legal mess.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Aug 10, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Looks like a liberal hit piece. If they want to vote they had better get an ID. They have months to get that done. What's the problem? Do they want to vote twice or three times and an ID would complicate that?

2. What an idiot.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

YOU are.

4. 22300 posts, from Georgia, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous.

You probably pee into a bucket beside your desk, you old burnt out loser.

5. Max E.

Max E.

I just wanted to let you know as a "common proffesional courtesy" type thing, i am writing a psychological evaluation that will be under heavy scrutiny from the lieks of "Harvard Law" and this gas station down the street called "Ted's Gas"

Any way i have conferred with some guys and we have reached a heavy conclusion that may be integral in the study of drunken obnoxiousness for years to come......

you sir have been rated "quite unpleasant" this is only by stanford binet law, but im pretty sure based on academic standards you are an obnoxious jackwagon.....
    Anyways, should you comre across an ass hat from europe with 7-8 houses who claims to be a centrist my advice to you sir is SELL

The guy might even tell you he is worth a hundred million, if he does this with a beard that spawnwed itself in the 40's and an ovwerall look that tells street hustlers "It aint you baby" you should instantly respond with a cadillas eldorado....