Kevin Haggerty's Trading With The Generals Video Course

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by MBowdon, Jun 17, 2001.

1. I dont know much about Kevin Haggerty's course..but I looked into another course by another writer at TradingMarkets.com.... "How to trade QQQ& SPY" by Don Miller (I think). The reason I decided not to buy it was because they guy made less than I did trading (he sent his P&L statement). Why should I pay to learn soemthing from a guy who made less than me? I know Kevin Haggerty was a big fund manager at Fidelity and such...who knows what his trading history is.....Just my opinion.

#11     Aug 6, 2002
  2. Although....it IS true that trading - like sports - is NOT really about somebody's history. I think the axiom "Do as I say - not as I do" holds true in trading as well as in sports. Some of the best traders at my firm can't teach their methods (or maybe they dont WANT to teach) to save their lives.

#12     Aug 6, 2002
  3. I just Don't think anyone is worth $1000 or up

unless they guarantee to refund cost if trader

is not profitable over a period of time using

their methods ...

#13     Aug 6, 2002
  4. Anyone know whether Kevin Haggerty's course is only for intermediate to seasoned traders as he states on TM? Or can traders with limited experience be able to pick up the material presented?

#14     Aug 7, 2002
  5. TradingMarkets site is definitely worth the subscription fee, if only to get access to the trading courses. Personally, I find KH a bit annoying, his commentary is always along the lines of " Well it was just so obvious that XYZ would happen because of blah blah blah.." all conveniently after the fact of course. Never took his course, and for all I know it may be superb but I question spending that much for any trading course.

The TM site is not as good as it was a couple of years ago when Jeff Cooper was there, but it is still worthwhile. Larry Connors alone is worth the cost.

#15     Aug 7, 2002