Kevin Haggerty trading courses

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Casso, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Casso

Casso

Do anyone perhaps have any experiece with his courses and is it wortwhile to purchase it?
    It is sold through tradingmarkets.com

Your feedback please

2. I have a suggestion, i'll charge you the same thing, but give you personal coaching. How much is his "course"?

3. This question has been asked many times before. Use the search feature at the top right hand side of the home page, searching under the name Haggerty to find all references. As an answer of sorts, I have had some contact with Mr. Haggerty and know the content of his courses. If you are a beginner, they can add some value, however I would not spend the money to attend a seminar. If I remember correctly, he used to charge $2500 for 3 days in NYC. You can obtain much the same info by careful research and observation on the internet. One way to start is to read my "New Traders Thread". Costs nothing but your time. Good Luck, Steve46

4. Casso

Casso

Thank you for all the replies I have worked through the search and found a few topics about Haggerty.
    Just wondering if the other method by John Carter, his 5 minute pivot strategy also by tradingmarkets.com have more to it.

5. Casso

Casso

Thank you for all the replies I have worked through the search and found a few topics about Haggerty.
    Just wondering if the other method by John Carter, his 5 minute pivot strategy also by tradingmarkets.com have more to it.

6. =============================================

Casso;

My read on Kevin Haggerty is like a highly experienced farmer or grey haired Realtor who can help;
    since they have been thru many, many good years & bad years but still in business.:cool:

Speaking of keeping business exspenses low;

:cool: I am referring to the Kevin Haggerty prudent interview in the book by Kevin Marder & Marc Dupee-
    The Best
    tradingmarkets.com
    Conversations With
    TOP TRADERS.

=====

More in 2004

7. This is a very simple decision....

Where are the blotters...statements....?

If you cannot see them...stay away.........

Find an individual who is doing it successfully now...and see if they in some way will help you...

This is not easy...buying stuff on the net is easy...

8. I met him at the Amex once ...

but I do not think anyone should be charging the huge fees

for their courses etc ... unless they can say your money back

if in a given period of time you do not see my work helping you

perhaps if a teacher who is highly successful lets his students
    piggyback his winning trades ... to make up for the course fee

:p