Kershner Interview experience

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by slepore, Oct 6, 2008.

1. nm, I wish you all the best of luck in your respective job searches

#31     Nov 14, 2008
  2. slepore

slepore

this shadybrady fellow, he's a nice guy too. So much love on these forums. It just fills my heart with joy. I'm tearing up.

#32     Nov 14, 2008
  3. slepmore ignore them. i wouldnt doubt those that work at Kershner prob work at Cicis pizza as part timers. lol. talk about being professional.

#33     Nov 14, 2008
  4. slepore

slepore

Yeah, I've already wasted two minutes of my life by replying to their posts in the first place. Some people just have to bash others in order to try and feel better about themselves. Sad.

#34     Nov 15, 2008
  5. If you two are so determined in getting an analysis of your employment qualificatoins, your time and money would have been better spent hiring a life coach or taking a myers-briggs personality test.... the fact that you find it necessary to get on a message board and whine about having your feelings hurt by not getting any 'feedback' speaks volumes about your naivety.

#35     Nov 17, 2008
  6. slepore

slepore

Yep you're right. I'm naive, immatured, and negative.

#36     Nov 17, 2008
  7. slepore

slepore

but at least I'm not you thank God

#37     Nov 17, 2008
  8. slepore

slepore

I'm embarrased that this thread has been useless to people looking for good tading info. Sorry to all who are reading this. Kershner seems like a good place to learn for free.

#38     Nov 17, 2008
  9. rofl...just saw this thread...awesome.

#39     Nov 30, 2008
  10. nddndd

nddndd

I don't think Kershner did anything wrong in this case. The former partner was just greedy. When the firm didn't get sold, he wanted money, and when the firm was sold, he wanted more money.

#40     Dec 1, 2008