Kershner Interview experience

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by slepore, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Surdo

Surdo

Don't hesitate to send them the receipt for your travel expenses!

#21     Nov 13, 2008
  2. slepore

slepore

I wish. It was already agreed that it was on my dime. How lame is it that they cannot give me an answer as to why I was not hired when I took the time and spent the money to fly out there.

#22     Nov 13, 2008
  3. dont feel bad same here. I went out there twice to visit and spent on hotel etc. After my interview I was told I would receive a response in a week but most likely less. I waited two weeks till I left her a voice message. No response. So I email her three days later and receive a rejection letter a day after. I don't consider that real professional of her. SHe should have at least called me back out of respect. I even call the Director and he didnt have a respponse and got upset that I even called. Very Rude.

#23     Nov 13, 2008
  4. slepore

slepore

Wow, that is bad. I emailed Jamie and Daniel (the risk manager I interviewed with) and told them how unprofessional they are and to get a clue.

#24     Nov 13, 2008
  5. What on earth is unprofessional about not hiring someone? Please tell me you guys arent serious.

#25     Nov 14, 2008
  6. I spoke with Kershner back in 2004. I basically called their system a copycat of the old "SOES" bandit model that failed.

Needless to say, I also asked question's about some legal issues they had before becoming Kershner.

Well, you can guess the out come.

What is funny is they asked me if I knew Fisher and the Russian from my old firm Schonfeld. I asked why is that important?

From talking to a couple of their traders, very few traders there make money. Their "POD" system is interesting but we called that "CALLING OUT TRADES" im my old trading room with Rearden.

#26     Nov 14, 2008
  7. mac

mac

does anyone have any information or experience with a prop firm called AVATAR in nyc area?

#27     Nov 14, 2008
  8. slepore

slepore

Dude can you read? It has nothing to do with not getting hired.

Can someone have this clown removed from the forum. His posts are consistently consesending and rude.

#28     Nov 14, 2008
  9. Slepore, from the sound of thinigs KTG might have already filled its quota of whiners and crybabies.....

#29     Nov 14, 2008
  10. #30     Nov 14, 2008