Kerry Insults Troops.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Arnie, Oct 31, 2006.

1. That's a neat trick Kerry tries to use. You can't criticize him if you didn't serve, because he did. If you did serve and you criticize him, as his fellow Swift Boat vets did, then you are a lying POS scum.

Apparently no one can criticize him without offending his arrogant moral superiority.

#21     Oct 31, 2006
  2. I don't think this is true anymore Pabst. Though I have nothing but anecdotal evidence to prove it.

I just talked to some of my contacts who are currently in the sandbox. I'm told that morale couldn't be any lower right now. And these aren't youngsters. This is the SNCO and Officer level.

Now al-Maliki has ordered that checkpoints be removed in Sadr City. I'm told that our boys are completely dumbfounded that this Administration would give in to this demand. They're livid because they know that they're basically toy soldiers now.

I'm told they all expect the death toll to continue to rise.

Fuxxing suxx to no end.

#22     Oct 31, 2006
  3. Yes! You're right, it's true, but really stupid to ram it down peoples throat. A political blunder that could cost Dems the house.

#23     Oct 31, 2006
  4. While I agree with you and wish Kerry did not create this controversy, I am not so sure that keeping the focus on iraq for the next week is such a winning strategy for republicans either. If every freaking talking head on every freaking tv network will keep talking about the troops and Iraq, Kerry and other dems will have an excellent forum to keep reminding the public that we were misled into the war, that the war was completely mishandled, that we have lost almost 3000 troops, that things are getting worse in Iraq and Afghanistan and that we have no exit strategy. The whole thing may just as easily turn out to be a blessing in disguise for the democrats.

#24     Oct 31, 2006
  5. Look, either you think the war in Iraq is worth dying for or not.

Those who think it is worth dying for are there, those not there but with egg on others to die there are chickenhawks...

One of the dumbest things Bush says is that we need to stay in Iraq to fight on behalf of the dead US soldiers, how moronic.

To die for a stupid mistake, is intelligence? To continue to die even knowing it is a stupid mistake is intelligence? To die on behalf of others who made stupid decisions is intelligence?

The voters need not lose sight of the dying that is going on, and make a decision whether it is smart or stupid that American young men and women are dying there.

After the election, there is a very good chance Bush will send even more troops, even possible that with the full support of a republican controlled house and senate that Bush brings back draft.

Yes, I think we do need to evaluate whether this elective war is smart or dumb, and whether or not it is smart or stupid to join up and fight for "Iraqi" freedoms....

#25     Oct 31, 2006
  6. Could be a blessing and the more I think about it you're probably right. If it stirs up the Repub base to a bigger turnout that could spell trouble for Dems. Lots of actual Conservatives are going to show their displeasure with Bush by not voting. They get all paniced here at the tail end, all bets are off.

#26     Oct 31, 2006
  7. ZZZZZzzzzz I will sleep very well at night knowing the brave and willing are serving in the military. While you are here averaging 6000 posts a year on a single message board. I hope your parents are proud of your lazy a_s.

#27     Oct 31, 2006
  8. pattersb

pattersb Guest

Is this the same guy that voted for the war before voting against it?

#28     Oct 31, 2006
  9. Hey ZZZZZzzzzz since you claim to be so damn intelligent, why don't you and I both take a standardized I.Q. Test and see who comes out on top. Of course you may not be able to find the time between posting 20 plus times a day. You are the perfect liberal blowhard.

#29     Oct 31, 2006
  10. No but it's the same guy that said this:

“How do you ask a man to be the last man to die in Vietnam -– How do you ask a man to be the last man to die for a mistake?”

-- John Kerry in his 1971 appearance before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee

======================================

Lightyears more thoughtful than anything Bush could ever imagine to say, IMO.

Applies very well to today's circumstances too.

#30     Oct 31, 2006