Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate - 2004 article

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Savant, Apr 21, 2011.

1. When the SCOTUS is in somebody's pocket, what chance do freedom, liberty and rule of law have?

#51     Apr 22, 2011
  2. If you actually read your own posts, you would be embarrassed.

#52     Apr 22, 2011
  3. jem

jem

1. Its very hard to distinguish pompous from unyielding and correct.
    When the losing side in the debate calls the winning side pompous... it means 100% victory. Being unyielding when you are corrrect is sometimes your duty as an American.

I am sure you have experienced that scenario before. I suspect you have even been called pompous. Consider it a compliment when the debate is about national values.

2. Reagan was not perfect his wife was into astrology, iran contra seems to have been a real concern... but cutting taxes raised revenue... that was not voodoo it is proven in the tax receipts.

#53     Apr 22, 2011
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

...see that there was no argument or fact in your post?? :)

------------------------------------------

Hey Jem, it is time to embrace your inner birther! No need to be ashamed... (well, maybe a little)

#54     Apr 22, 2011
  5. Your pomposity is assuming facts not in evidence, i.e. winners/losers of a message board debates.

I've said this before, apparently it bears repeating:

There are no winners in message board debates...although typical losers (in general) proclaim themselves winners of on line message board debates.

Think about it. You have a mock trial with no judge, with no jury. One side proclaims themselves the winner...ridiculous.

Raising taxes does raise revenue, fact.

Cutting raises taxes raises revenue? Not true, never proved to be true. It is a spurious conclusion. Bush's tax cuts did not trickle down into job creation.

You are blinded by an unproved ideology when it comes to Reagan.

#55     Apr 22, 2011
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

What the stupid birthers should realize, that when even the Rep leadership stops questioning Berry's birth, then probably there is nothing in it. And after that it is just a bad distraction dividing the "faithful" and weakening the Reps chances.

Long live the birther movement, it gives Obi 4 more years.... :)

Oh yeah and jem, let's suppose the NBC definition would go to the Supreme Court. Do you really think they would DARE to make such a definition that EXCLUDES Obama?? That would cause a constitutional crises. So if it goes there, they just going to say the same what we already mean by it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb7cm00a7cA

Bachmann gets the evidence...

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding....

#56     Apr 22, 2011
  7. jem

jem

do you deny that tax receipts went up after he cut taxes?

by the way I did not say I won.

#57     Apr 22, 2011
  8. Do you know what a spurious conclusion is?

#58     Apr 22, 2011
  9. Savant

Savant

So the Associated Press thinks Obama is "Kenyan born". Or at least they did, in 2004. That's very interesting.

#59     Apr 22, 2011
  10. jem

jem

Lets see...

One person says we have no idea if Obama is a natural born citizen

vs

Others say we must trust that HI determined he is a natural born citizen so he is therefore an NBC.

which one do you think is spurious?

#60     Apr 22, 2011