Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate - 2004 article

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Savant, Apr 21, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

That's right. I had forgotten about the African race notation.

#41     Apr 21, 2011
  2. Savant

Savant

So, right wingers are fine with other right wingers, of any color. Glad you can acknowledge that right wingers are not racist.

However, I can't help but notice that you've failed to clarify what you meant by "act like black men". What do black men act like?

#42     Apr 21, 2011
  3. "So, right wingers are fine with other right wingers, of any color."

Yes, they will tolerate any color as long as it produces green for them, or advances their agenda. When they can't produce green or more power for them, they are discarded. See Colin Powell...

"What do black men act like?"

You don't know?

Ask them.

#43     Apr 21, 2011
  4. jem

jem

I can see you are learning. You now understand no one has any idea if Obama was properly qualified to be President.

I have been arguing its ignorant to take a position. Now you are getting close to that understanding.

You just have examine your last illogical point.

What exactly are you trusting HI about.

1. are you trusting that HI vetted him as NBC
    2. are you trusting that HI vetted him properly

Frankly I have no idea what steps HI took before they let him on the ballot. I will say this... when it comes to politicians Reagan got it right... trust but verify.

#44     Apr 22, 2011
  5. "I can see you are learning."

Sorry, you are coming off like a pompous ass.

Obama is our president. We do have to trust that HI vetted him properly, that is part of the concept of a United States.

There is no evidence at all that Obama is not a natural born citizen...as there is no rule of natural born citizen.

If there is any real evidence, then produce it.

I assure you this: Most of the birthers were swift boaters in 2004. Same game.

Also sorry, but you need to take some reality pills and revisit Reagan. Reagan was corrupt...Iran Contra, Voodoo economics, astrologers, etc.

#45     Apr 22, 2011
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

But seriously, unless the Supreme Court tells you it is OK to wipe your ass, you wouldn't do it? There is life beyond the Supreme Court.

The definition of NBC is selfexplanatory.

Natural: as opposed to adopted or immigrant (also ceasarian birth must not qualify)
    Born: not from Mars (Venus might be OK)
    Citizen: being born on US soil or to an American mother

You only need a dictionary not the Supreme fucking Court. I know you will keep harping on this, but who cares?? Obviously the law doesn't since the term has been in existence for 200+ years...

#46     Apr 22, 2011
  7. The political parties are suppose to certify to the respective sec of states in each of the state that the candiate for prez/vp are eligible to hold the office.

HI was the only state that received a statement saying he was eligible under the constitution

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/15127
    http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=207197

#47     Apr 22, 2011
  8. It's amazing how a smart person like you can be so stupid with Obama. It's amazing how you have to twist the logic so much to say some of the things you do.

You would have been an easy sell for Hitler, Stalin.

#48     Apr 22, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

This article is part of the historical record, but I've also seen a similar (posted on the internet similar) document that indicates Obama was born in HI, and it predates this one by a couple of decades.

#49     Apr 22, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

This is an excellent article that raises many legitimate questions. Why the SCOTUS won't touch this subject should be of concern to all Americans.

#50     Apr 22, 2011