Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate - 2004 article

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Savant, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Savant

Savant

Ahh, so it's not just because he's black anymore. Well glad your crowd has been able to move on from that narrative. Progress; that's what you guys are all about right? :D

#31     Apr 21, 2011
  2. I am saying I have no reason to distrust the state of Hawaii.

Until someone can show legitimate cause, I see the burden of proof on those who claim Obama is not natural born.

#32     Apr 21, 2011
  3. It is not "just" that just because he is black.

Right wingers love Uncle Toms like Clarence Thomas.

Right wingers don't love those who actually act like black men.

#33     Apr 21, 2011
  4. Savant

Savant

You mean right wingers like other right wingers just fine, regardless of race... I see.

Act like black men? What does that mean?

#34     Apr 21, 2011
  5. jem

jem

Interesting... I will be in traffic court a a few days.To introduce a CA record at a traffic hearing I will have to provide proof from the keeper of records that the document is a copy of the original.

Now if the city attorney were to object... I would produce the seal that gets pressed into the paperwork that says my record is certified copy of the original.

If the city attorney were to still object he would then probably have to proffer better evidence.

Its all very logical. First you have to produce apparently reliable evidence but then the other side gets to dispute its reliability.

do you have any thing from the state of HI which shows the document you saw on the internet is reliable proof. could you get it introduced in traffic court?

I would venture to say you have no trustworthy evidence. But oddly you pretend you do. So what exactly are your trusting HI about?

#35     Apr 21, 2011
  6. Right, Plus the colb did not come from HI. The African race proves that.

Let's see if there is anyone in HI with the guts to sign and seal a COLB.

#36     Apr 21, 2011
  7. What do we know?

Hawaii had no problem with putting him on the ballot.

If the constitution is not clear (which it is not) then why take a position that Obama is not a natural born citizen?

Even states that are demanding some type of verification...they don't even know what a natural born citizen is.

Nobody knows what a natural born citizen is...because it has not been properly defined.

So no president ever was a natural born citizen, even if they were born in America, of two people born in America living here there entire life.

Until we have a clear definition of natural born citizen, the words are meaningless....because they mean different things to different people.

Now a question for you:

If the SC rules that Obama is a natural born citizen, without needing further evidence...will you give up the fight?

Will the birthers give up the fight and accept the SC ruling?

#37     Apr 21, 2011
  8. I have heard no leadership of Hawaii question the documentation.

If you want to get technical, have you seen and verified all documentation that is used in a court of law?

Have you seen the laws themselves, the documents that were signed into law by the Governor?

You reach a point of insanity...or reasonable trust.

Birthers have gone way beyond insane...

It is reasonable to trust the State of Hawaii.

#38     Apr 21, 2011
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

The Supreme Court should just stick to deciding elections, they don't have to act as a dictionary... :)

#39     Apr 21, 2011
  10. And I guess that you actually believe that Hillary and Bill would never be able to find out the Truth.... back during Hillary's run for President.

Congrats.
    You are a MORON.
    :D

#40     Apr 21, 2011