kentucky is broke and they give 43mil in subsidies to build noahs ark

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 20, 2011.

1. stu

stu

Apart from your usual atrocious grammar and spelling, that's one sentence on which we can agree .

#31     May 24, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Really? A belief in God on a polling question doesn't constitute a behavioral aspect while in politics.

#32     May 24, 2011
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, ok. Can we get back to this century, please? Unless, of course, you can show me a mainstream, non-cult core of Christianity that is big on execution of other religions in today's world.

But thank you for missing my point, which was simply that a belief in religion tends to strengthen one's moral core. Not in all cases, but more times than not.

#33     May 24, 2011

4. This century? It's the same stuff, different technology.
    No, I cannot show you a mainstream non-cult core of Christianity except the old testament.
    If it's god's word, then those who change it, are........figure it out for yourself. Cult cult cult cult. Just my opinion.

I'm more interested in what actual jobs is this about? Shipwrights who can work wooden boats get paid like crazy; but is anyone learning shipbuilding skills from thousands of years ago, or is this-intended, basically, to be a big plastic piece of Disney style junk?

How many cubits was this thing supposed to be? Sounds like a crazy project.
    I'd just be happier if the mythbusters were attempting it, basically.

The "Ark" was actually smaller than any modern supertanker, right?

#34     May 24, 2011
  5. yea but it was built out of wood with no steel to connect parts.

#35     May 24, 2011
  6. jem

jem

are you that petty in real life?

#36     May 24, 2011