Kentucky Head-Stomper Wants An Apology From Victim

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Taking a cue from Dick Cheney and Ginni Thomas (wife of Clarence Thomas, seeking apology from Anita Hill), the Kentucky head-stomper wants an apology from the victim: the Rand Paul volunteer who stomped a MoveOn volunteer's head says, "I don't think it's that big of a deal. I would like for her to apologize to me to be honest with you."

Unapologetic Head-Stomper Tim Profitt, Rand Paul's former Bourbon County campaign coordinator, with Rand Paul:

[​IMG]

Someone on these threads actually said no head stomping occurred. The size 11 foot must just have been caressing her shoulder.

[​IMG]

2. Your poor heart must bleed for her :(

3. Remember it's just another aspect of the tea party movement, they run on the constitution but they don't practice what they preach. Freedom of assembly (to protest) is not allowed. This behavior is similar to the type of behavior exhibited by the members of the cult known as chrisitianity.

It's quite entertaining what you can do if your rich and can get the puppets to do what you want them to do even if the underlying motive will be detrimental to the wellbeing of the puppets down the road.

4. Mnphats

Mnphats

Got a link for that.