Kennedy Dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Arnie, Aug 26, 2009.

1. He let it slip last week he was still in high school. I brought it to his attention, but he has remained quiet on that issue. I guess he's been too busy digging up and responding to older posts in hopes of diverting attention away from the fact he messed up! He is fun to watch though!!!!!

Yep, he said he wasn't going to post in the P&R section for the rest of the year a while back. He's been here most every day since. I don't want to come right out and say he is an outright liar, as that would be mean spirited, but there is no denying he is pathological. :D

#31     Aug 26, 2009
  2. Just the FACTS.
    :p

#32     Aug 26, 2009

3. Ah, the old "can't refute the message, attack the messenger" mantra. Hitler would be so proud of you, bagboy.

#33     Aug 26, 2009

4. Your humiliating and utter defeat is duly noted.

#34     Aug 26, 2009
  5. I just can't wait to see what loon the great state of Massachusetts sends us this time.

Lauding Kennedy is a good reason to abolish the Senate and Congress. If the stories out of Palm Beach were to go public, you'd see Chappaquidac is not an isolated event in his life.

#35     Aug 26, 2009

6. +1

#36     Aug 26, 2009
  7. The political dead Kennedy trifecta is now complete. I don't believe Teddy would be eligible to have a funeral service in the Catholic church, since he murdered someone in 1969.. Oh, that's right, he was a Kennedy, so the family will just make a nice donation to the Catholic priest child molester fund, and they'll give the family an eye wink to let him in. Why not? That's always been the Kennedy way, hasn't it?

#37     Aug 26, 2009
  8. I was very anxious to see the ET response to the death of Anointed One II.

What does it say when, this is the public response, yet the ones in power can't say enough good things about him?

#38     Aug 26, 2009
  9. #39     Aug 26, 2009
  10. FloydLandis82's obsession with me continues. I get bizarre PMs like this from FloydLandis on regular basis.

Landis I don't really care how old you are? Why the fuck would I call Pabst Prime to ask him how old you are? You are vile punk and a complete idiot. You have been caught in numerous lies so your word is not worth much.

BTW, when exactly did I get my ASS handed to me?

#40     Aug 26, 2009