Kennedy Dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Arnie, Aug 26, 2009.

1. I thought you were a hardcore republican up to a few years ago. Now it turns out you were drooling over Ted Kennedy in 1980. FloydLandis82 gets caught lying. Gee, what a surprise!!!!!

#21     Aug 26, 2009

2. Shhhh, he gets quite agitated when you remind him of his many lies! :D

#22     Aug 26, 2009
  3. They went to two different places in the afterlife. :D

#23     Aug 26, 2009
  4. Yes, I was registered for many years with the GOP since my college days at Cal up until last year. . . but that doesn't mean that I didn't find Kennedy's speech back in 1980 at the Democratic convention to be most inspiring. Longtime GOP speechwriter, Pat Buchanan also felt the same way.

As usual Dr. Jerk-Off, your lack of brain power once again holds you back.

Not surprising one bit.

You are without a doubt, one of the dimmer "bulbs" on ET and you have this uncanny ability at proving that day in, and day out.

:p

#24     Aug 26, 2009

5. Damn, loonytoons82, you newfound lefties sure are unpleasant people!!!! Untolerant and hateful too! :D

#25     Aug 26, 2009

6. LOL. You are a liar and an idiot. It is about time for you to move out of your parents basement and get a real job.

#26     Aug 26, 2009
  7. Just posting the FACTS.

But far be it from you or your buddy Dr. Jerk-Off to admit that GOP Pat Buchanan admired Kennedy's speech and thought that it was one of the greatest convention speeches of "all-time".

http://buchanan.org/blog/

#27     Aug 26, 2009

8. Actually, you posted your opinion and then followed with more of your embellishments which you were called out on. But hey, let's not let a few piddly facts get in the way of your loony fantasies. Do carry on!

#28     Aug 26, 2009
  9. He is also running around saying he was in college in 1980 which I smell as being complete bullshit. If he was in college in 1980 that makes him 50ish which judging by his responses on these boards is complete BS because he clearly does not act 50ish. Landis82 is a 20 year old leftwing dipshit who wears a Che Guevara because he thinks it makes him look cool. He has been caught in lie after lie so nothing he says really matters because it is all bullshit anyway.

#29     Aug 26, 2009
  10. Here is a loser who can't stay from ET after being banned. Mag Light don't you feel sad having nothing else to do?

#30     Aug 26, 2009