Ken Lay, DEAD.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Rearden Metal, Jul 5, 2006.

1. bsmeter

bsmeter

The very thing that Jesus Christ was crucified for preaching against. If Christ were living today, neocons would have done the same thing to Christ that the neocons of old did.

#141     Jul 14, 2006
  2. Ken Lay was the worst kind of corporate slum lord. The cumulative stress of having to take responsibility for what he did killed him. If there is a hell, I hope Ken has his barca lounger right near the main furnace.

As for bible thumpers, well I have seen my share, and I have to say this for the record. Most are simple hypocrites like that son of a bitch who went on the air crying "Lord, I have sinned against you". There have been so many examples that I should not have to remind everyone here of them. These folks prey on the faithful asking them for money, lots of it, and offering what? God's blessing? Fuck them and the donkeys them rode in on.

As for the rest, well I hope people will think before they reach for their wallets, but I have to be a realist about it. Seems like there is no shortage of poor ignorant white trash willing to send money to these scam artists. They are in the same league as Ken Lay and if there is a God, I hope he kicks a few asses when they get up to beg for forgiveness.

For the rest of you poor ignorant folks who believe in this shit, let me remind you to be patient, after all the Bible tells us that "the meek shall inherit the earth" and maybe they do, after I am done with it.

Good luck

Steve

#142     Jul 14, 2006
    #143     Jul 14, 2006
  4. Yeah you ponder that for a while

In truth its "better" to be neither but we are not made of wood

so when scum like Ken Lay take advantage of the good nature of their employees, one cannot help but feel disgusted and angry not only at this unfeeling con artist, but also for the poor employees who lost their life savings while Mr. Lay had to decide which of his mansions to liquidate.

Yeah you take as long as you like.

Unlike Mr. Lay who doesn't have a damn thing to worry about any more, thousands of poor hard working Enron employees are doomed to live out their lives in very real poverty.

I feel a poem coming to me :p

"Ken Lay was a bastard, thats for sure
    That mother fucking hoser is our scum Du Jour
    In court he sat there cold and intractable
    Till a heart attack leveled him stiff as a mackerel."

Steve

#144     Jul 14, 2006
  5. nlslax

nlslax

:D

#145     Jul 14, 2006
  6. Adobian

Adobian

LOLz . :)
    :D

The heart attack was staged by someone who wants to conceal certain secrets, I think.

#146     Jul 14, 2006