Keith Olbermann "Gets it" on Bush!!! (Video is AWESOME!!!)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 5Pillars, May 16, 2008.

1. Olbermann is a raving lunatic. I blame MSNBC for allowing a man who is clearly suffering severe mental illness to go on TV and make a fool of himself to a couple of hundred people watching.

2. Poison the well.

If you can offer evidence to counter Olberman's claims, now would be the time...

Oh wait, that's not what the Bush apologists do...they do nothing but knee jerk attack the messenger...

3. Bush is a raving lunatic. I blame the American voters for allowing a man who is clearly suffering from severe mental illness to go to Washington and make a fool of himself to a couple of hundred* countries watching.

* Actually, 193.

4. Sound just like what i've been listening to Hussein and his apologists do all day now.

5. So if you had the privilege of being an American, (thank God you aren't) you'd vote for the genius who thinks there are 57 states in the USA.

And then proclaim the wisdom of your decision, no doubt.:p

6. No, actually I was listening to Rush Fatbaugh and his minion dittoheads today as they were acting on their primitive instincts and base mental condition by the right wing pundits...

7. Arnie

Arnie

The only thing Keith Olberman gets is to the front of the line at a lunatic asylum. He makes O'Reily look sane. I keep excpecting to see steam come out of his ears. :D

8. I'm surprised you aren't making more sense since you've been listening to the Great One. Keep it up and you may see the light. At least you'll be entertained, unlike watching Olbermann have his nightly breakdown.

9. #10     May 17, 2008