Keeping The Peace

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by plodder, Sep 23, 2007.

1. I just enjoy making you look like a fool, although you do most of the work for me :D

#11     Sep 23, 2007
  2. plodder

plodder

Yesterday, Spyder was praising an antijack thread, because it was, he said, driving readership of his thread. Today, Spyder posted a thread in feedback, complaining about antijack threads. What gives?

Anyway, cokie, thanks for posting here and keeping this thread at the top of ET's front page. Jack's banning is an important thing for ET to consider.

#12     Sep 23, 2007
  3. I dont trade SCT, I trade off of the basic rules outlined in Spyders journal. And from that, I make my money.

It wouldnt kill you to learn a thing or two. Then perhaps you could get off the simulator and test the waters eh.

#13     Sep 23, 2007
  4. Perhaps your brain is a little slow this morning, I DO NOT trade SCT. You dont seem to understand this. Again, I will state, I trade off of the BASIC rules outlined in the journal. Mainly I trade equities but several times a day I trade the ES at the most BASIC of situations.

#14     Sep 23, 2007
  5. Its official, antichrist's brain is not working. Doesnt bode well for you once you start trading real money :p

#15     Sep 23, 2007
  6. Yeah I heard you love those all boy teen chat sites, no this is actually ET, your OTHER obsession :p

#16     Sep 23, 2007
  7. to refresh your memory antichrist, i know it was like 30 mins ago and you have since forgotten.

#17     Sep 23, 2007
  8. plodder

plodder

Let's clamor for Jack's banning.

#18     Sep 23, 2007
  9. Or you could just put him on ignore. Although then the cry baby brigade would have to disband. Such choices!

#19     Sep 23, 2007
  10. I know that you rank extremely high in the cry baby brigade and disbanding would be too much for you to handle.

I see you have started crying already :p

#20     Sep 23, 2007