Keepin' It Simple: Supply and Demand, Volume, and Price Action

Discussion in 'Journals' started by pmccandless, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Dont talk the talk, show us. Lets see the way you display it.

#31     Apr 12, 2010
  2. Had a nice pullback entry right at yesterdays close price. I stepped away from the computer for two seconds and it blasted off. Had I been at my computer for the first pullback to that area earlier I honestly probably would've taken it for a small loss so it was just good timing to catch this second one when I did.

Take care and good luck guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4CUW9AEOZk

#32     Apr 13, 2010
  3. 1 missed long opportunity today is all. Was at the first significant pullback at 11:00 MT. Order was at 2016 but she only came down to 2017. Tomorrow is another day.

If you're just visiting for the first time, here are the rest of my videos.

#33     Apr 14, 2010
  4. Hey guys. Had a couple trades today for about $115 net. First one was pretty nice and experiemented with some scaling out which I don't normally do. Second one was a quick one to lock in a small amount of profits and was pretty much just enough to washout my commissions for the day and a lil more.

You can watch both of them and more at my channel by clicking here.

#34     Apr 15, 2010
  5. dan1979

dan1979

Great thread. The videos were informative. Your style of trading has really appealed to me. It seems to me that the more complicated a trading system is, the less likely it is to produce positive results over the long term. Complicated trading strategies and technical analysis are psychologically very appealing. But i think multiple rules often just serve to convolute systems that are very simple at the core. I like strategies that are relatively straightforward and simple to implement. As in most things in life, simple is truly better when it comes to trading strategies. But what is paramount is i think good discipline and proper risk management. They are the core of any successful trading strategy.

#35     Dec 4, 2011
  6. zhaoyun

zhaoyun

thank you for your trading videos, much appreciated by me.

I really like your clean looking charts.

#36     Dec 5, 2011