Keep it cool, market bullish.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by areyoukidding?, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Probably it was march of 2000.

#21     Jul 20, 2005
  2. yeah got nervous but still bought this rally.

While everyone was panicking pre-market again I advised everyone to keep it cool. I hope people heeded my advice.

#22     Jul 20, 2005
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

which advice?? The one to BUY?...the one NOT TO BUY ?or the one to BUY again?...:confused:

#23     Jul 20, 2005
  4. hajimow

hajimow

I feel there will be a heavy selling pressure at market closing. Again This is just the "feeling"

#24     Jul 20, 2005
  5. lol

oh to be young and naive again...

Never underestimate the power of the ppt,Greenie,Bushy, Midnight rally crew...

#25     Jul 20, 2005
  6. hajimow

hajimow

lol

oh to be young and naive again...

Never underestimate the power of the ppt,Greenie,Bushy, Midnight rally crew...

Just look at the thread that I started yesterday at 11 ET " I feel tech stocks peaked today" and dam doy I was right.

I specifically mentioned INTC.

I am 44 and I have only 11 years of trading experience. But Yuppy I am young.
    The effect of INTC and YHOO will actually show itself in the next couple of days. Now some naive traders look at today as buying opportunity that will come as a surprise to them in the near future.

#26     Jul 20, 2005
  7. Nasdaq is very strong today, remember the trend is your friend.

#27     Jul 20, 2005
  8. hajimow

hajimow

I agree with you that Nasdaq looks strong today but I believe you should not fall into that trap. If you could get rich by just following what you believe it is a trend, becoming rich would be so easy.

#28     Jul 20, 2005

9. tech stocks peaked??

dont tell that to BRCM/NVLS, etc , and all the ones making new highs..

all aboard the Cramer massive tech rally free money train $$$

I love no risk

"NO FEAR"

#29     Jul 20, 2005
    #30     Jul 20, 2005