Keep bringing the market down to its knees

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Mar 6, 2008.

1. You guys keep farking up day's strategy of investing and trading, summarized as follows:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Quit sabotaging the markets with your negative mental vibes, you bastards.

#71     Mar 8, 2008

2. Get lost dog faced brainwreck. I ain't about to back down from cowards like you. Piece of grabage. Get lost donot come to this thread..put your tongue where you can lick something, not my ass.

#72     Mar 8, 2008

3. That is the whole problem with you. Excessive doom and gloom. Hope you do get a recession that will put you out on the streets and without a job. Hope you slit your throat in the end.

#73     Mar 8, 2008
  4. day, c'mon.

Just admit it: You were way too bullish, and even perma-bulls threw in the towel on Friday.

Don't manage to out-Kudlow Kudlow. For even he isn't denying the existence of what was the (former) elephant in the room.

We're in recession, mode, Goldie. Best to trade accordingly.

#74     Mar 8, 2008

5. Stay out of my range pecker-brained idiot. Take a hike dog faced cartoon.

I ain't your push over kid.

#75     Mar 8, 2008

6. So we are in a recession? So what? Horde food & water and dig a hole underground and hide? Only come out if we hear " friendly voices" YES?

Get to absorb it. This is a cake walk. You still drinking that beer? You still got a roof over your head? Rented roof perhaps, and according to you---make a killing in the stock market, YES? Oh yes! So whats so bad about a recession? Is this bigger than the cookie monster under your bed ? Or the "little orange man " that comes out with a shiny little sword and pecks at you ankles?

So why this doom and gloom and utter pessimism? You have dealt a bigger blow to the stock market, than a recession would have...for Gods sake!

(I knew I live in a land of cowards).

#76     Mar 9, 2008
  7. day7793 I'm afraid I agree with you... I feel pessimistic about stocks due to them falling about 40% on average in a recession.
    Like you I consider myself an optimist also but I'm not even sure the S&P 500 has fallen 20% from the highs yet.

Thinking about this makes me feel like a beer....

#77     Mar 9, 2008

8. There is no telling where the stock market will go and we are not having any empirical data to prove we are in recession. Usually markets go fllat during recession and donot fall so hard and fast like we have seen in last 2 months despite 2 major rate cuts and all the efforts by our Congress and Feds.

I agree we are not yet 20% from October highs on SPX but Nasdaq has hit that number I guess. This utter pessimism and freaking out like a bunch of sissy witches in a fit of orgy has done more damage to the nation than a recession would have. Consumer confidence = moral is shattered, and that of course I am afraid to tell you leads to major problems. When the consumer stops spending or buying like he did in real estate market this whole country can tailspin into a deep dive..

Lesson #1 Keep you head high and walk tall. Act with confidence and keep a balanced outlook. Do not bash the stock market to pieces hoping you get rich. No one gets rich in bear markets.

#78     Mar 9, 2008
  9. Paulson did pretty well last year to the tune of $4bln.....

#79     Mar 9, 2008

10. Hedge funds are having record losses. Read that story I posted in another thread. The markets a volatile. Some firms are now in cash. cash is being raised by mutual funds. The market is tanking because of few buyers and will keep on tanking.

#80     Mar 9, 2008