Keep bringing the market down to its knees

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Mar 6, 2008.

1. 9999

Interesting.
    You said in another post that you don't go short, finally changed your mind? And you haven't answered my question, yet: since you're making soooo much money, why oh why are you bitching & whining 24/7 in here?

#61     Mar 8, 2008
  2. LMFAO......

#62     Mar 8, 2008
  3. he is whining because he purports to be a spread trader ; as the market approaches his put credit spreads he gets killed. you can tell how much pain he is in as his nasty trolling posts increase in frequency. there is no easy money and you can feel his pain every time we retest lows or highs. most of the spread traders have adapted and moved on or have been blown out. his level of experience , iq, and professionalism is clear to those who care to be entertained. for me as a seller of vol; i experience similar pain now and then, but obviously react in a far different manner.

day, don't bother posting how you have adapted; i really could care less. my point in the post is to possibly help others understand a small part of why you are such a bothersome little piece of shit.

#63     Mar 8, 2008

4. You donot like what I write as honest stark reality than call me shit or whatever you like. I am not going to respond to your insult.

The post is about bringing the market down, and with your doom and gloom you have dealt a blow worse than a recession could have.

#64     Mar 8, 2008
  5. Trust me; if ALL of the posters on this site were to go short it would have very little affect on the market. Writing posts that are 'gloom & doom' do even less.

The market has only begun its fall from the coming recession as you can see by the 1 and 2 day rallies that continue to occur. You will not see a bottom in this market until you see Dow 10,300.

#65     Mar 8, 2008
  6. Recession has not started, but we are down 20% from highs. Great job ! Look what you did to real estate? You can bring the temple down just do not buy anything ever again. Stay negative all year long.. it does nice things for you. You will be handsomely rewarded for your efforts.

#66     Mar 8, 2008
  7. This soo cool!

I had no idea I crashed the real estate market, the stock market and siezed up the credit makrts too!!! Farout!

Clearly I am a God. Can't wait to tell my wife and friends they'll be so impressed. Better not piss me off Day or lighthing will reign down on you..lol

Oh btw, I'll have $500.00 of whatever you do before you start posting.

#67     Mar 8, 2008

8. How much is your account piece of garbage? At least mine is bigger than you quoted.

#68     Mar 8, 2008

9. It all comes down to negative attitudes. Real estate tanked because people like you stopped buying. Stock market tanked because you were deluded by recessionary fears. People like you have dealt a bigger blow to the markets than a recession would have. Now your goose is cooked, sell the rallies, grind a nickle here a penny there and call that trading. You ain't getting rich thats for sure.

#69     Mar 8, 2008
  10. S2007S

S2007S

HA recession has not started. WE ARE IN A RECESSION DAY7793, IT STARTED MONTHS AGO, I HAVE BEEN TALKING RECESSION AND A BEAR MARKET FOR MONTHs as you continue to think the bull market is still intact and the economy is strong with 4% GDP, HAHAHA

:p :p :p :p

#70     Mar 8, 2008