Keep bringing the market down to its knees

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Mar 6, 2008.

1. pneuma

pneuma

Ask about the platinum and palladium ... :eek:

#41     Mar 7, 2008
  2. plugger

plugger

Hey day7793,

The reality is staring in your face buddy. You are about to bring upon yourself a horrific lesson and a deep recession by your own mental state of mind. I hope this recession breaks your spine and you wander around on your fours or crawl on your elbows and knees dipping for food on the ground.

Living in a privileged republic has disabled your inner senses taken away all your courage and manhoods.

===============================================

You are still the same loser, you take your losses with complaints. Makes you weaker than before....even more foolish with experience. Markets will be here forever, and when the odds are not in your favor, you will bleed more and more and without thinking in a hysterical sustained and methodical pattern of losing.

#42     Mar 7, 2008
  3. plugger

plugger

Wooo- eeee!! Yee-haw!!!!

Thank you non farm payrolls. Thank you doom and gloomers.

Just closed out 1/2 of my Goog short at 428.50. Profit 265 per share. Also closed out some SPY shorts and will use the opening to sell 1/2 puts. Still holding GS and RIMM shorts.

This is so great. Gonna buy some Jim Bean and crawl around on all fours this weekend and think about our great republic.

It's a fantastic place where the rich get richer (congrats to Warren Buffet on being the richest man in the world) and the poor, poorer.

Yee haw!!!! No more bull markets. Doom and gloom is great. Globalist smartie stocks getting crushed. Bulls getting crushed.

With all the money i've made on the short side, I'm ready to buy some good stocks for pennies on the dollar. Woo-ee!!

Have a good weekend day7793, I know I will. Yee-haw!!!!

#43     Mar 7, 2008
  4. Don't worry about it DAY. Your profitable days are coming in 7793 more days. I knew your name on this board had some hidden meaning.:D

#44     Mar 7, 2008
  5. Fangdog

Fangdog

Day is the poster child of a born loser. I doubt he will ever amount to a damn thing unless it is given to him.

#45     Mar 7, 2008
  6. futures just plummeted after job thing lmao... totally expected we still have more down to go...interesting what friday will bring

#46     Mar 7, 2008
  7. dinoman

dinoman

All I heard was blah blah blah oh woooo is me. Since you can't make a lick of sense about anything except for your blind ignorance you have now met my ignore button.

What a clown!

#47     Mar 7, 2008
  8. plugger

plugger

Awesome, just awesome. Took my Goog profits and bought a basket of Cdn banks and insurers at the open. Just closed off the trade for a nice profit. Yee-haw!!!!

It's great playing it both ways. Reduced short on GS at the open too just to book some fat juicy profits. Excellent.

Thank you doom and gloomers. Thank you plunge protection team.

Done for the week. It's been GREAT!!!!!!

#48     Mar 7, 2008

9. Your own country is getting raped from every which way and here you are rejoicing in a delusional frenzy.

NASDAQ, DOW, SPX have wiped off trillions of dollars from the very bastions of employment leaving many people to fend off each other with nothing but unemployment lines and unpaid bills.

You are truly a great patriot son of a bit**

#49     Mar 7, 2008

10. I hope you are at it again Monday morning with a tin cup in hand and a sleazebag will to undo markets and leech off few morsels.

#50     Mar 7, 2008