Keep bringing the market down to its knees

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Hee Haw

"Call BR549 . . ."

#21     Mar 6, 2008
  2. NazSpaz

NazSpaz

Hey, some of us liked that show! Or at least our parents did. :)

#22     Mar 6, 2008
  3. plugger

plugger

Yes. I'm obsessive compulsive about making money on the SHORT SIDE!!!!!! YEE HAW!!!!

Huge downside to come. Bulls will be crushed. Huge credit crunch, bank credit drying up. Very dangerous to be long globalist smartie stocks right now.

With Warren Buffet manipulating the markets to the downside, it's a slam dunk. Yee haw!!!!

No more bull markets for another 20 years. Yee haw!!!!

#23     Mar 6, 2008
  4. "Where, where are you tonight?
    Why did you leave me here all alone?
    I searched the world over . . . "

#24     Mar 6, 2008
  5. plugger

plugger

If you feel the need to vent, you can go here and tell everyone why it's not your fault you're losing money.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...threadid=120146

Bears make money. Bulls lose. Yee haw!!!!!

#25     Mar 6, 2008
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Thank your Fed Chairmen, the Member Banks and PPT for that.

This whole fuck-up rests squarely on the shoulders of economic bearucrats who felt it necessary to blow the biggest credit bubble the world has even seen.

Now the hangover is setting in and all the pansy-ass bulls who couldn't tell M3 from a BMW are puking their guts out. Case and point, you (no offense).

Yes, we do need a clean out to arrest inflation and housing excesses.

In the process, a lot of Tier A banks (Citi? UBS?) and American homeowners would literally get creamed.

But fuck'em. I agree. Fuck them.

Capitalism doesn't work when theres no beat down for poor judgement.

Banks are shit scared - they're a few foreclosures away from insolvency.

Look at the write downs at THESE LEVELS - home prices are still 37% higher than 2001 !!

If banks puke en masse, prices will tank and so will their balance sheet.

#26     Mar 6, 2008
  7. Dont worry guys, as we speak Gasparino is busy preparing the story he's going to "break" tommorrow around 3PM when the DOW is down 300. Place your bets on what it will be. I say its time for the good old emergency intermeeting cut over the weekend story.

#27     Mar 6, 2008

8. You illness seems to progress with each new post you make. OCD challenged, delusions of grandeur, bordering on hyper active schizoid state of mind, sure you will be making lots of money...keep blaring here like a mad sheep ... you still got some audience sucker.

#28     Mar 6, 2008

9. I think your cage is clean, go back to it. They placed some fresh water too....

#29     Mar 6, 2008

10. Who let this caged beast out? I thought they lock up these delusional ones in separate quarters. He got hold of a computer and now he is preparing a State of the union address for Fridays job reports when the markets tank 300 points and take it all with them.

#30     Mar 6, 2008