KC Wheat at IB?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by SideShowBob, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Just found by accident that IB has Kansas City Hard Red Winter Wheat (symbol KE on ECBOT) available in TWS. However, there's no data available, and it's not listed on the IB website under products. Anyone know what's going on with this?

2. I don't use IB, but the electronic KC wheat trades on eCBOT, just like MGE wheat does, so any feed with Globex/eCBOT should have it. Whether or not you get the pit data is another question. I know at one of the brokers I use, I just had to call them to get the data enabled for my charts/order entry. They told me that since those are "new" markets on eCBOT, they hadn't been enabled across the board. Lame half ass excuse, but asking about it solved the problem.

3. Yeah, but this is IB, so asking about it is like yelling into an empty cave. Good luck finding someone there who actually has a clue about KC Wheat. Funny, Minn Wheat not listed at all.

4. MGJ

MGJ

I guess if IB doesn't make Kansas City Wheat available to their customers, then Johannesburg Wheat (at the South African Futures Exchange) is right out. A pity.

[​IMG]

5. gold@42

gold@42

Mpls only trades wheat electronically. Pit is gone