Kayleigh McEnany just raced AOC to the bottom and won....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by El OchoCinco, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

damn, what a daft cum dumpster.

2. elderado

elderado

Oh, I see, freedom of speech doesn't apply to private citizens.

Thank you for the update!

3. please try and explain what the fuck what you just said means...

Kayleigh is dumb as a box of rocks..what does free speech have to do with anything. Nice deflection!

4. It's unfortunate that some of you lefties did not make your views known earlier.

I am pretty sure that Mr. Trump would not have hired her if only he had known how quickly she triggered the tards.

:cool:

5. I find it funny how not one of you can even admit that Kayleigh is a dumb lump with no added value and most likely has someone by the balls or ge a taste of someone's balls to get her job...

Why you afriad to call her out for the fucktard that she is....

Why are you OK with the president whose dick you swallow whole with claims of nothing but the best and brightest having this cum catcher who couldn't find count past 10 with her shoes still on being hired..

Why isn't everyone triggered over such a hiring because in the entire year she was on the media outlets during the elections she could not put two intelligent words together and often looked like an idiot even though Trump won....

I am amazed at how little self respect you guys have that you will not even admit when one of those clowns is fucktarded and should not have the job they have.

To say you are ok with an idtiot because someone called them out for the idiot that they are shows me how little logic there is among you.

6. Trump has announced that we have a surplus of ventilators now.

Perhaps he can make some of them available to the lefties who are now breathing into paper bags to try to recover from Kayleigh's appointment.

Maybe have some ventilators already set-up in the White House press briefing room for reporters who seems to be struggling.

It's all good.

7. Well Kayleigh was appointed to a position that Trump then made useless by cancelling daily press briefings so we know how much he thinks of her.....

I am more concerned you are ok with an empty vapid person getting a position of "power". You are worried about bumbling Joe getting a job in the white house in November but bumbling Kunt working there now? nothing?

8. Yes. I am more worried about Joe becoming President of the United States than I am of a press secretary who -like the previous one- will probably not even have a press conference. If they start giving her the nuclear code or make her Commander in Chief I might become more concerned.