Kawabunga platform from ABN Amro Sage

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Trajan, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Trajan

Trajan

Does anybody use this platform from ABN Amro Sage called Kawabunga? It seems to have options trading more integrated into the whole package. Hows the speed of it, likes/dislikes, etc...? Also, does anybody know of firms offering it besides Greentree?

Click here to see manual

2. Its overall a plain jane platfrom...no bells and whistles, very simple to use. Great option platform, and it also lets you executes all instruments. One thing i really like about it is, its the best platform ive used connectivity wise. Its never been down more than a few times, for a few minutes since i started trading on it 4 months ago.

3. HAHA Theres a platform called kowabunga LMAO :p

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

So you trade options on this platform? Can you see the bids and offers of the implied volatilities. Also how easy is it to quickly bring up your greeks and to graph your positions in real time. Is it easy to move from one thing to another? Can you see the depth of the bids and offers on all the exchanges?

Also does it really require 512 meg ram?

5. Trajan,

The link does not work

nononsense

6. Trajan

Trajan

7. Mav-

I use Kawa for options....to answer your questions..yes to all of them except for the 512meg. I run it on 256 with no problem.

Trade well.
    uptik

8. Ya..uptick beat me to the question, what he said :D

9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Who do you guys trade through to use Kawabunga? Greentree?

10. tomf

tomf

The only company right now using Kawabunga is GreenTree as they're in the same building as ABN and used to be their beta testers.
    Keep in mind that Kawabunga is a pure execution platform. As of this it has no integrated charting. However it's able to exectue Equities, Options, Futures and Currency, all from the same platform.

#10     Oct 26, 2003