Kavanaugh is on fire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Sep 27, 2018.

1. What a low life. suggesting people who have a difference of opinion with you to go kill themselves just shows how ignorant and stupid you are. Shove your conclusion up your ass douchebag.

#51     Sep 27, 2018
  2. destriero

destriero

Kavanaugh perjured himself with the "boof" and "devil's triangle" bullshit. You just lost the Senate, you dumb fucks.

#52     Sep 27, 2018
  3. smallfil

smallfil

It is ridiculous the Democrat Senators keep asking for a new FBI investigation on Judge Kavanaugh when he pointed out that 4 supposed witnesses to the so called assault of Christine Ford had issued statements that: 1) Brett Kavanaugh was not at said event or 2) They did not know who Brett Kavanaugh was at all. Those 4 all issued sworn statements under "penalty of perjury!" This is no less than a hack job of the Democrat Senators to destroy Judge Brett Kavanaugh's character! We will remove some of these no good Democrat Senators come the midterm elections! Vote these bums out of office for good!

#53     Sep 27, 2018
  4. smallfil

smallfil

#54     Sep 27, 2018
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  5. how anyone can vote orin hatch is beyomf ,er

but, i/m a rationalist, and a champion of women

#55     Sep 27, 2018
    piezoe likes this.
  6. kingjelly

kingjelly

Boof.PNG

#56     Sep 27, 2018
    Frederick Foresight and piezoe like this.
  7. kingjelly

kingjelly

Devils Triangle.PNG

#57     Sep 27, 2018
    Frederick Foresight and piezoe like this.
  8. piezoe

piezoe

On Fire? As in Liar, Liar, Pants of Fire? Sorry that just popped into my head when I saw the thread title.

B.K. left a lot of gaps in his testimony that could be cleared up with a week of FBI field work. I don't think we will get that. We will know more when we see if the vote in the full Senate is delayed. That would be a bad sign for B.K. Otherwise, full steam ahead. (I don't think McConnell will risk a vote until he is sure of the outcome.)

Specific wording is so very critical, e.g., "don't remember that party;" "I might have been there, not certain. " I don't remember ever meeting B.K"; "I definitely wasn't at that party." "I never forget a party, even the ones I didn't go to, and i definitely wasn't at that one," etc. Specific words matter and so does the quality of ones memory of events 36 years ago. Being sexually assaulted could have a remarkable affect on the acuity of ones long term memory; just as being drunk as a skunk could; or just another summer party in an endless series of summer parties could.

Just saying.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    #58     Sep 27, 2018
  9. piezoe

piezoe

You beat me to it! I was composing my post above when you posted.

#59     Sep 27, 2018
  10. piezoe

piezoe

Just hang'n, drink'in, etc.

#60     Sep 27, 2018