Kavanaugh is on fire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Sep 27, 2018.

1. destriero

destriero

lol in between the tears and sniffles.

You know R's are desperate when they start threads like this. "Names and dates!" yup, he's not admitted to attempted rape and Marky Mark cannot recall if he'd attended Georgetown Prep!

AH HAHAHAHAHA mother fucker is going down.

#11     Sep 27, 2018
    exGOPer likes this.
  2. LacesOut

LacesOut

#BELIEVEBRETT

#12     Sep 27, 2018
  3. LacesOut

LacesOut

Imagine that - a guy is emotional as some bitch tries to destroy his life.

Meanwhile, she's a lying cunt with no credibility and the Nevertrumpers consider her 'credible'.

STILL NO EVIDENCE

#13     Sep 27, 2018
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

He needs to tell Feinstein off --- and ask why she sat on evidence for weeks.

#14     Sep 27, 2018
  5. qxr1011

qxr1011

it is not a matter of one man

its a matter of who we are as the nation, as people

our representatives in fact are our representation, and when they are scumbags we have to ask ourselves "is it us?"

i love america, i love american people, i owe to them a lot

but they are simpletons, lucky simpletons...

i often write on russian trading forums

you can not imagine the despair an disbelieve that most people have there when British spy incident is unraveling... its clear to even staunchest supporters of Putin version that its a lie...that their secrets service was involved in the that association attempt... one would be surprised of that reaction of supposedly smart people as traders, of this behavior of the nation what went through the 70 years of Communist lies and abuse...

Russians are not simpletons, they are worse, they are slaves

and the problem that slaves have its not that some one put shackles on them, is that slave can not image himself without shackles, they are part of what he is ...

russians were not slaves always, they we simpletons but they were made slaves , they were not made it by Tatars, nor by Germans, they were made slaves by their own elite

and step by step our american elite making slaves of out of our simpleton nation

#15     Sep 27, 2018
    beginner66 and vanzandt like this.
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

If Ford would have let her emotions overrun her, to the point we're seeing now, we'd be hearing some aspect of the "emotional woman" critique.

But no, Rapeynaugh the alpha male can do anything and the low IQ retards would love it.

#16     Sep 27, 2018
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

its a real she said, he shed

Christine Ford

A. Took a polygraph
    B. Asked fbi to investigate
    C. Wants Mark judge to testify

Kavanaugh.....none of the above...

But of course, you find one credible and others don't just like how you grade peer reviewed papers.

#17     Sep 27, 2018
    #18     Sep 27, 2018
    Max E. likes this.
  9. LacesOut

LacesOut

When you are a lying sociopath, and have been coached by Dem operatives, and you are pulling a political stunt and being paid for it - you can remain calm.

When a Nevertrumper cunt is trying to destroy your life, which has been exemplary, i can understand that it would be a challenging experience. I sympathize.

Democrats are the party of hate.

#19     Sep 27, 2018
    Good1, Poindexter and Optionpro007 like this.
  10. LacesOut

LacesOut

#20     Sep 27, 2018