Kavanaugh accuser goes public

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Sep 16, 2018.

1. smallfil

smallfil

I have already sent Twits to the Senators and Mitch McConnell and encouraged him to move the process along and use the nuclear option. Also, have urge others on Twitter to send Twits to their Senators. Make them realize we are watching them and midterm elections coming! Vulnerable Democrat Senators can also, vote for Judge Kavanaugh. If enough of us raise a stink about it, they might decide the path of least resistance is just to move the confirmation process and let it be put to a vote!

#51     Sep 16, 2018
  2. You must have led a very sheltered life. She claimed he rubbed against her and made some ineffectual moves to pull off some of her clothes. But nothing happened. He was a high school student. This strikes me as typical awkward adolescent type stuff. If this is attempted rape, we're going to need more prisons.

To call it attempted rape trivializes actual attempted rape. But we both know you don't give a crap about any of that, you just want a scalp. I've had it with your insults too. Fuck you.

#52     Sep 16, 2018
    Arnie, traderob and elderado like this.
  3. smallfil genius on your team there @vanzandt.

And KKK, when a woman says there was so much pressure on her she thought she might be accidentally killed..

I'll tell you what, I'll climb on top of you and bounce a bit, see how long you can take it.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    #53     Sep 16, 2018
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

they'll probably delay to just keep appearances

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    #54     Sep 16, 2018
  5. There may be some delay to toss a bone to those who need one.

But don't kid yourself. The dems are also trying to find an additional woman or two in the meantime depending on how the first attempt goes. They have fallback positions and insurance policies in place that are there but- as with the current woman- they know that to go down these roads is risky and marginally workable and they are not all that happy in having to play these questionable cards. But if you give them any substantial delay, they will use it to find or unload another woman who is willing to be a fake martyr. I would toss them a bone for a couple extra days or so, but I would not give them too much time to play with. Either the dems are going to make the kill or the republicans are and it will be do or die time by the end of the week, or possibly up to the middle of next week. After that, the dems start getting the advantage. Murkowski and a couple others are unstable.

This is actually their second tier attempt to delay. The first was to try to delay until all of the bush/kavanaugh records were released. The dems thought that would be workable but it wasnt. Now they are on to this fake assault thing. Probably they have at least one more dirty trick behind that. The pubs need to shut the door before they get to it.

#55     Sep 16, 2018
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

How would you feel if it was your daughter or sister?????

I insulted you because what you said is unconscionable to any decent human being.

If it is true, and AND IT IS A BIG IF, it matters a lot. We all were teenagers, and I never forced myself on any girl against her wish. And if he did, there is no room for him on supreme court bench. Just shows his real character.

#56     Sep 16, 2018
  7. check to see what that piece of shit said, He stated: "Even if true, the whole thing amounts to nothing." the part that he states "EVEN TRUE" is the disturbing part. this is not about left or right, it's about being decent, anyone who thinks sexual assaults have no ramifications or consequences is nothing more than a fucking piece of shit.

#57     Sep 16, 2018
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

You simple suck at research

Reason: “Some are making a big deal out of the fact that Christine Blasey Ford took a polygraph, and the allegation was deemed credible. This is actually a comparatively weak piece of evidence in Ford’s favor. Lie detectors can be gamed, and the scientific community is conflicted on their overall reliability.”

“But other circumstantial evidence gives some weight to Ford’s claims. Kavanaugh’s friend, Mark Judge, is a conservative commentator who strongly denied Ford’s accusation when it was made anonymously… Judge is also the author of two books that address his own alcoholism throughout his teen years — Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunkand God and Man at Georgetown Prep.”

Meanwhile, Mother Jones “suggests that Judge might simply not remember the incident in question. The article also draws attention to another passage from the Georgetown Prep book, in which Judge makes reference to friend, ‘Bart O’Kavanaugh,’ who ‘puked in someone’s car the other night’ and passed out on the way back from a party. And the Georgetown Prep yearbook entry for Kavanaugh makes reference to his membership in the ‘Keg City Club.'”

“That the teenage Kavanaugh was a notorious drinker and party boy while in high school does not confirm what Ford has said about him. But it does make it somewhat easier to believe Ford’s claim.”

#58     Sep 16, 2018
    piezoe and Frederick Foresight like this.
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

I haven't seen Trump's diaper wearing neutered beta males this triggered since the Soviet Union collapsed

#59     Sep 16, 2018
  10. exGOPer

exGOPer

And most importantly, let's not forget that both Senator Collins and Murkowski called on former Al Franken to resign amid accusations of sexual harassment.

Bye Kavanaugh.

#60     Sep 16, 2018
    Frederick Foresight likes this.