Kavanaugh accuser goes public

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Sep 16, 2018.

1. What a fucking piece of shit you are. the only thing that amounts to nothing is you and your lack of humanity and compassion.

#31     Sep 16, 2018
  2. elderado

elderado

Most excellent bit of hypocrisy you have there. Congratulations!

#32     Sep 16, 2018
    Poindexter, Max E. and traderob like this.
  3. you are in the same league If you are defending your comrade who assumes the rape allegations are true and it amounts to nothing.

#33     Sep 16, 2018
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  4. Wallet

Wallet

What was the term Hillary used for sexual allegations????

#34     Sep 16, 2018
  5. If you are outraged by people who allegedly say it amounts to nothing, how then do you feel about people who are ecstatically wild and happy about the possibility that she may have been the victim of a sexual assault- as though there biggest wish in life has come true?

I refer of course to your lefty ilk.

#35     Sep 16, 2018
    traderob likes this.
  6. I think this is the stage of the game where Clinton's bootlicker, James Carville, would ask us if we are going to believe an accuser just because someone went running through the trailer park waiving 100 dollar bills.

Heh, way to go, Carville. Looking out for your mastah's.

#36     Sep 16, 2018
    traderob and elderado like this.
  7. Wallet

Wallet

Carville, what a douche.

#37     Sep 16, 2018
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

#38     Sep 16, 2018

9. That's a pretty long letter.

Not sure I will have time to read it before the vote on Kavanaugh takes place.

gig.

#39     Sep 16, 2018
  10. smallfil

smallfil

Take the case of Roy Moore, he was attacked and vilified in public. After his election loss, no mention of the cases and the allegations? If it was true, don't you think the women would have pursued it? The reason you do not hear about it is they managed to damage him enough to make him lose the election! That is the Democrat playbook!

#40     Sep 16, 2018