Kavanaugh accuser goes public

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Sep 16, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

You mean the other attempted rapist denied it? Unbelievable.

#11     Sep 16, 2018
    Cuddles likes this.
  2. No one is flipping. This tired game of 11th hour gotcha allegations, all conveniently impossible to verify or disprove, is ridiculous and must end. Even if true, the whole thing amounts to nothing.

#12     Sep 16, 2018
    Arnie and Clubber Lang like this.
  3. So. She has been outed.

Fine. Now she gets to have her say and others can proceed to examine her with the same vigor that Kavanaugh has been examined.

Meanwhile. Vote scheduled for Thursday. As discussed, if the dems get a "big victory" by getting it delayed another week, that's fine too. The next court session begins October 1, and it won't take long to swear him in.

Dems should not be granted an extension though because it is not a late-breaking allegation or development. The dems simply waited until this stage in the process rather than during the hearing period. Their choice.

#13     Sep 16, 2018
    AAAintheBeltway likes this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

Kavanaugh’s classmate said of the woman’s allegation, “I have no recollection of that.”

strong denial....reminds me of a certain AG in office.

#14     Sep 16, 2018
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Odds shifting fast fwiw.
    https://www.predictit.org/Browse/Group/39

#15     Sep 16, 2018
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

You are projecting nonsense again....

#16     Sep 16, 2018
  7. Enough of this endless investigation non-sense. Allegations are not evidence. Allegations are not fact. No evidence, no facts, no other credible witnesses, all adds up to bullshit. Confirm and move on.

#17     Sep 16, 2018
  8. wildchild

wildchild

#18     Sep 16, 2018
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

Turtle McConell gets to block a legitimate nomination for a year, dems should get to vet the illegitimate confirmation from a Manchurian candidate.

#19     Sep 16, 2018
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

I knew you are an idiot but I never saw you as despicable low life individual. Attempted rape means nothing to you. How low can someone go ????

Yes, these are allegations, and he should not be treated guilty until innocent. But you said “even if true”. Just unbelievable.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    #20     Sep 16, 2018